Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Komet posted:

Not sure. I thought it was American Athletic Union or something

Mayhaps you are confusing the AAC with the University Athletic Association (UAA) featuring fine Division 3 teams like University of Chicago, Carnegie-Mellon University, and Washington University (St. Louis, Missouri).

Go Tartans Go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

From Twitter: Every single team that has ever played FBS level football and their winning percentage at it. It's a long image
https://images2.imgbox.com/a4/ea/5Fs3oypc_o.png

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Komet posted:

Dear Parents,

I am reaching out to let you know that the recent claims that I am 'pursuing an exit strategy' are total crap. It's an annual strategy driven by our enemies to cause disruption to our program and to negatively recruit. By the way, I don't even have an 'agent or representative.'

I am committed to your sons, their education and to their development as football players and people.

Please excuse the informality of this letter but I felt that it was important to get this out to you as quickly as possible.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Happy to discuss.

Go Blue!

The 'Enemies of Rutgers Athletics' have spread across the Big 10.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

General Dog posted:

Dream gimmick neutral site games:

-Navy vs Air Force on an aircraft carrier, broadcast with camera drones
-Texas A&M vs Army in Doha, Qatar
-Baylor-SMU in Wittenberg, Germany
-BYU-Boise State on Kolob

Ban all neutral site games, hth.