Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

swickles posted:

How many people have the gif filed away ready for the first Oklahoma loss, no matter when it comes?

Yup.

Nice road win for the Gators. Better than Georgia by proxy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

swickles posted:

You do realize what salting does, do you?

It's Miami; they can just build a new athletics department halfway across the Miami metro area.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Georgia's roster is second to none. It's amazing how under-coached they are.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Randaconda posted:

10/20/19

Taggart still has a job

FSU's years and years of failure continues

He is somehow still recruiting well, although I have to think that several commits will get cold feet if this continues.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

vyst posted:

I just think it's great we live in a world of a 3-4 FSU and a 6-1 Wake Forest

Taggart is on par with twilight Bowden.

Godzilla07 posted:

Taggart's first full class at FSU was worse than any of Jim McElwain's full classes at Florida.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

If some kicker can develop a kick the goes like straight up, then you have a chance to get people underneath it.

The receiving team could just call for a fair catch.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Did Tennessee start to suck around the same time that Peyton Manning commercials began appearing on television?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

mactheknife posted:

LSU looked like poo poo and then they looked good

I watched the LSU game, and to me LSU never really looked in trouble. They weathered an initial adrenaline-fueled effort by Mississippi State. Once that had faded, it was pretty smooth sailing.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scarf posted:

Did Jimbo really leave that program in THAT bad of shape? Or is Taggart really that loving bad at his job?

Ding ding ding ding ding

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

MourningView posted:

I mean he's been bad but Jimbo sucked at the end and left him without an offensive line. Most of the problems they have right now were starting to show up in Jimbo's last season.

A "bare cupboard" at FSU should still be relatively strong. It's not like Jimbo was a poor recruiter.

FSU could still end the season with a winning record. Boise State, UVA, Clemson, and Wake Forest are good teams so it's at least not unconscionable to lose to them while rebuilding. But at some point he has to start winning and not look so dejected and lost in the post-game interviews.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Coach chat reminds me that Florida really hit a home run with Dan Mullen. I underestimated what he could produce. My idea was an (entertaining) 8-4 to 9-3 kind of team.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I once turned Duke into a championship team in NCAA Football career mode. It was fun bringing them up from nothing. The recruiting mechanics seemed buggy (in a bad way) once I was established.

These days I might pick App State because of their mascot.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I'm fine with the random "kickoff" games at neutral fields if it means my team plays someone better than Utah State or Bowling Green to start the season. Especially now that I'm hundreds of miles from campus and wouldn't attend a season opener anyway.

Florida's schedule has always been pretty solid, with Georgia and LSU in-conference and FSU OOC, but drat a lot of these early season matchups have sucked. Miami this year and Michigan two years ago were good, though.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I can imagine Holg punching holes in walls (drunk, of course).

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I love Mike Leach but he looks like the kind of guy who'd be a cheap bastard landlord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

"African American woman" is practically college marketing team catnip, but :lol: at the painfully oblivious composition of the four panels. :laugh:

And please, for the love of God, don't let Missouri beat Florida again by four touchdowns this season.