Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DrunkPanda posted:

That girl got whipped straight into the ground headfirst. Someone should seriously check her for brain damage :ohdear:....

nah dog she combat rolled like a trained stuntman, her head didn't even touch the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh gently caress yeah boy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

why do you keep calling the AAC the AAU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Komet posted:

Not sure. I thought it was American Athletic Union or something

c'mon, like college sports would ever have a union

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MourningView posted:

UConn might just be looking for a pretext to kill football entirely, which isn't the worst idea.

but then what will happen to Rentschler Field????????

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Maxwells Demon posted:

From Twitter: Every single team that has ever played FBS level football and their winning percentage at it. It's a long image
https://images2.imgbox.com/a4/ea/5Fs3oypc_o.png

Okay is it every team that has ever played FBS level football or just Division 1 level football, because the stats go back to the 40s and the Division FBS/FCS split happened in 1978.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Randaconda posted:

I gotta be honest, a HBCU going on a tear would own.

FAMU to the Sugar Bowl, tia

nah dog NCA&TSU is the new HBCU power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'm going up to West Point to see Army play San Jose State on Saturday hell yeah boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy