Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Time for my quarterly post saying all OOC games should be scheduled by lottery balls drawn live on air in a hype show to end all hype shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

KKKLIP ART posted:

$20,000 in cleaning in repairs will cover like 3 lightbulbs and some fresh paint according to most landlords.

I once got dinged $85 for not changing one lightbulb and taking the toilet paper.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I had a run of pretty good ones. The last four places I've rented were taken care of and I got all of my deposits back. One I even lucked out because they sold the building to a developer who wanted to demolish and rebuild. Under VA law, they had a pay me a relocation fee. That was awesome.

But those college and 20s ones ugh.

We bought a house two months ago, so the renting days are over. Our mortgage is less than the rent we were paying, but that down payment oof.