Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
10/20/19

Taggart still has a job

FSU's years and years of failure continues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

I just think it's great we live in a world of a 3-4 FSU and a 6-1 Wake Forest

we've been a third tier team for almost a decade now

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobby never had a record this bad :smith:

we're a baseball school now

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scarf posted:

Did Jimbo really leave that program in THAT bad of shape? Or is Taggart really that loving bad at his job?

Both

Jimbo left the cupboard pretty bare, but hiring a coach off the strength of one good year at USF and a meh year at Oregon State was an obvious mistake. It was clear last year he was in over his head, but I thought he might settle down and be better this year.

Randaconda fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Oct 22, 2019

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

colachute posted:

Florida State being rear end pleases me as a Gator fan. I hope every team we play is undefeated so that we look good if we win. Except for FSU. 0-11 would be better.

:mad:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*rolls dice for next FSU coach*

wtf, Urban Meyer

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LeeMajors posted:

On top of all this, Cristobal being legitimately good at Oregon in the meantime has warmed the cold chambers of my lifeless heart.

I was kind of worried about the Taggart hire being legit because he was seen to be an energetic recruiter and I thought he could probably stock the Seminoles with enough talent to make them a tough out no matter what.

I’m very glad to be wrong.

He is a decent recruiter, tbf, it's just everything else

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau posted:

Grambling and Tennessee State whipped everyone's rear end in 1977, and they haven't felt the need to prove themselves again since then.

This is what keeps Nick Saban up at night. What if he flies too close to the sun and awakens the slumbering titan?

I gotta be honest, a HBCU going on a tear would own.

FAMU to the Sugar Bowl, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Florida/USC, neutral site of Orlando