Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i hate this dumb sport and also the ohio state buck eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is there a way to arrange a northwestern vs. rutgers game this season? they can make it a one off the day for the big ten championship game, first touchdown wins, could take more than 24 hours.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

honestly i won't even mind when lovie gets the Hat this season

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

Sincerely you would beat them by four TDs minimum

you'll see next week, but northwestern literally cannot move the ball forward.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

e: wrong thread, lmao texas

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't acknowledge that drake anderson is on the team it freaks me out too much

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/celebrityhottub/status/1185906085393244161?s=20

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

Goddammit this is going to be even more annoying than usual

northwestern is really bad this year, iowa is going to absolutely loving murder them.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

Would like to reiterate that we have scored three touchdowns this entire month

northwestern has scored 7 touchdowns ALL SEASON

they are currently averaging the worst amount of passing yards per play (4.1!) since 2003 ARMY

i don't think people understand how bad this offense is, they functionally do not have a quarterback and should just run the wildcat.

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 20, 2019

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Komet posted:

It's crazy how bad Northwestern is on offense, because they've been pretty competent with a good dual threat QB and a usually good RB since Fitzgerald has been there. You could always count on NW to at least be competitive in most games they played.

look up northwestern's offensive stats from the mick mccall era, they've been really bad. they are just really good at hanging in close games and making the big play at the right time and having Justin Jackson. McCall is atrocious, he would have been fired at any other P5 program and it is insane that our mediocre quarterbacks keep going to the NFL because they are slow and tall.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm not upset, this is funny to me, i'm laughing

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao northwestern's winning percentage is better than indiana, get in the trashcan hoosiers.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

General Dog posted:

Dream gimmick neutral site games:

-Navy vs Air Force on an aircraft carrier, broadcast with camera drones
-Texas A&M vs Army in Doha, Qatar
-Baylor-SMU in Wittenberg, Germany
-BYU-Boise State on Kolob

Northwestern vs. Illinois at the famous Rock and Roll McDonald's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles