Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
So I want to say that I enjoyed the new 5OT+ rule. They need to remove the switching endzones at that point, but alternating conversion attempts is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Re landlord chat: In Texas, the landlord has 30 days to deliver you either your deposit or an itemized list of what they're charging you for out of that deposit. If they take longer than 30 days, they're liable for 3 times your deposit without taking anything out.

I know this because I had a landlady come back 35 days after I moved out to try to charge me $6k for new kitchen cabinets because she told me I could paint anything I wanted and then didn't like the color that I painted them. They were lovely and old and would have been the first thing to go in any remodel. I gave her three options: 1) I had my entire family in town at that point, so we would go repaint the cabinets any color she liked, or 2) she could keep the deposit I had already paid her and we'd be even, or 3) she could take me to court and wind up owing me 3x the deposit (with link to the law).

She gave me some sob story about how she had a sick relative that she was taking care of and that she had been in California. I told her my 3 options still stand. She never responded.