Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Last time Tua had a bad ankle they had to get Jalen Hurts to save them in a heroic effort in the SECCG to overcome the mighty Georgia Bulldog

:smithicide: fire cooley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Fire Cooley and hire joe Brady off LSU for as much as it takes and get the he’ll out of his way, Kirby.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

Georgia pitched a shutout and still didn't beat the spread.

This offense is just an astonishing amount of booty for the talent it has. Look, HURR DURR WHY U NO KEEP FIELDS, I get it, but Fromm is a good quarterback. The offensive line is exactly what Kirby wanted – mammoth road-graders. DSwift is the best back in the SEC. 5-star WRs. And the Dawgs loving suck on offense. Like, Schottenheimer bad. And...somehow credit to Schotty! Dude had to deal with Chubb going down, a bad OL, a vortex of suck at QB, and Richt on maximum Shrug Mode. I mean, Schotty's a moron, and hated being in Athens, but that's what he had to deal with. James Coley was given a dream situation of talent and infrastructure and has turned it into an unwatchable, befuddling mess. The fans hate it. The players hate it! Visibly so! And yet...oh hey, another run up the middle for 2 yards on 2nd and long, cool. They never saw that one coming, ol' Coley. Putz.

I will say Georgia figured out that it could outside zone UK to death in the second half and did that to clock-eating effect, so yay I guess. I dunno man. I think we'd be better if Jake and Swift just drew up some stuff in the dirt.

Don’t forget we run the tempo so drat well but only do a plodding, slow offense that has no momentum whatsoever

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So this is all he said bull poo poo, but the scuttlebutt is that Pittman reamed into Cooley at halftime at the UGA game. I love inter-program drama and if Kirby chooses Cooley over Pittman, he has lost his dang mind.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

$20,000 in cleaning in repairs will cover like 3 lightbulbs and some fresh paint according to most landlords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

First thing I did when we moved where we are now is take out all the lovely bulbs and replace them with led bulbs, saving the old ones to put back when I move.