Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Godzilla07 posted:

Since the start of 2018, FSU and Miami are a combined 18-21. The Gators are 17-4.

UNFffF

Oh god don’t stop I’m almost there.

Winkie01 posted:

Am I the only one that thinks

This belongs in the pantheon with the ‘I can’t be the only one that thinks the troops could put together a team and win the super bowl’ lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

looooooooooooooool

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

On top of all this, Cristobal being legitimately good at Oregon in the meantime has warmed the cold chambers of my lifeless heart.

I was kind of worried about the Taggart hire being legit because he was seen to be an energetic recruiter and I thought he could probably stock the Seminoles with enough talent to make them a tough out no matter what.

I’m very glad to be wrong.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

LLCoolJD posted:

Coach chat reminds me that Florida really hit a home run with Dan Mullen. I underestimated what he could produce. My idea was an (entertaining) 8-4 to 9-3 kind of team.

Yeah for real.

And I think bc our facilities aren’t as great we need someone who is a great X and O guy. I love Gainesville and UF football traditions but like 15yo kids aren’t the same kinda fanboi dickhead as yours truly and it has shown in recruiting since Meyer left.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

iwentdoodie posted:

I got billed for carpet being damp due to a carpet cleaning that they required be done that day.

I lived in a house for like 7 years with several roommates. Upon moving out, we did a serious deep cleaning of the carpets prior to moving out and the landlord took our whole deposit to replace the carpets. Even though the damage was due to normal wear and tear.

I had a landlord itemize 'vacuuming under appliances' because I had to use roach dust because she wouldn't keep up with basic pest control. She also charged me for not cleaning under the grout seal she put over mildew before I moved in. :suicide:

Landlords are nearly uniformly terrible people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Scarf posted:

I must be pretty lucky... I've never not gotten my entire deposit back. Even in college.

Every apartment has paid everything back. The three private places I rented had scummy landlords.

I had one keep utilities in her husband's name (I was too young to realize they were probably scamming for primary residency tax rate and thought "COOL one check per month") then forgot to pay the bill so I came home without electricity. She tried to strongarm us into paying it AGAIN with another check and I told her we'd turn her in for tax fraud. That was a fun time.

The one with the weird itemized nonsense was a stopgap duplex while I was in school and then later slamming money in the bank for a down payment. We had a rat in our attic and instead of calling an exterminator she dropped off a bag of rat poison and a trap on the porch. I told her to nut up and call a professional it wasn't my responsibility. At the end of the day I decided the 350 she charged me for 20 minutes of vacuuming and resealing her grout was worth never interacting with her again. What a oval office.