Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

dirty shrimp money posted:

Cue up this after every OU loss for the next 1000 years

If other schools would stop gifting them loving great QBs it'd happen more often.

Assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Dilber posted:

Salt the Miami Athletics department and start over.

They did that in the 80s and 90s. Worked pretty drat good.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CannonFodder posted:

Or The Citadel.

gently caress that noise, Georgia State come on down!

Didnt they just have a book burning because someone said mean things about whitey?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

General Dog posted:

Dream gimmick neutral site games:

-Navy vs Air Force on an aircraft carrier, broadcast with camera drones

No sideline boundaries. See who really has commitment to the game, and how well those catch nets actually work.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ur in my world now posted:

You know how sometimes with Venetian blinds, one of the blinds will kinda get stuck on another and sit at an angle? I got billed for that on move-out once

I got billed for carpet being damp due to a carpet cleaning that they required be done that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

MourningView posted:

My Iowa City landlord was a really honest and good dude and then when I was in California and one of them tried to be an rear end in a top hat about it I found it made a big difference when I wrote a letter requesting it on law firm stationary

Now we own and all of my money goes to home depot instead

I've owned a house for a week and I've spent as much time in HD as I have in it, and it's not even like it needs a lot of work. Just dumb poo poo. Its loving amazing.

Still wouldn't trade it.