Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Clones won and a couple ranked teams lost so we should move up to like 24th or something.

Someone has to trip Baylor up eventually right? That loss is going to be the game that keeps ISU out of the championship game. I can feel it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

CannonFodder posted:

I'm surprised that more teams aren't using the "drill the closest receiving team guy" with the ball method.

I do love that the only reason he's there is because someone figured out that when Team B has 5 guys in a stack on both sides it means the middle is wide open and then the kicker would just chip shot the ball 12 yards downfield and recover.

Drilling the closest receiver is probably way harder than it sounds. If you miss him the ball is either rocketing out of bounds or far enough down field that you’ll never be able to recover it.

If some kicker can develop a kick the goes like straight up, then you have a chance to get people underneath it.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

My AD!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

Northwestern vs. Illinois at the famous Rock and Roll McDonald's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh942B0QmRU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Was this posted?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/college-football-ticket-sales/

It lets you see where the fanbase is for each team. It's based on ticket sales through Vivid seats, so not the most scientific thing, but it gives rankings county by county.

It proves that Northwestern really is Chicago's Big 10 team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

And apparently a lot of Iowa State and Kansas State fans on the North Dakota-Canada border.