Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Barry Odom and Derek Dooley should commit suicide. It's the only way we'll ever get them out of CoMo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Neil Armbong posted:

I missed the game having dinner and going to a concert. Wtf happened?

Tom Herman big MENSA energy and Les Miles is a good coach.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
My son's name is also Master.

Winkie01 posted:

Am I the only one that thinks this Tua injury is fake? they are scared of LSU.He sucks against good teams( it was jalen that saved bamas rear end in the SECCG last year and we all see how it went against clemsin) and saban wants a qb drafted 1 over all so bad for recruits.

:birdthunk:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Barry Odom and Derek Dooley will make more money than any of us will ever see in our lifetimes doing poo poo like losing to a 1-5 Vanderbilt that got whacked by UNLV.

I can't believe I did some dumb poo poo like pursue a real career instead of yelling at teens for playing the ballgame wrong (and not even being good at that).

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Maxwells Demon posted:

From Twitter: Every single team that has ever played FBS level football and their winning percentage at it. It's a long image
https://images2.imgbox.com/a4/ea/5Fs3oypc_o.png

Mizzou is #69 on that list. Nice, but also lol we suck. That 80's and 90's stretch, yikes.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
You know how sometimes with Venetian blinds, one of the blinds will kinda get stuck on another and sit at an angle? I got billed for that on move-out once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Bird in a Blender posted:

Was this posted?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/college-football-ticket-sales/

It lets you see where the fanbase is for each team. It's based on ticket sales through Vivid seats, so not the most scientific thing, but it gives rankings county by county.

It proves that Northwestern really is Chicago's Big 10 team.

Mizzou is 20% of the tickets sold in some county in Alaska. Which I'm sure is like 5 tickets but what the hell. :psyduck: