Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
He was born in England, moved here with his parents at a young enough age to organically lose the accent as he grew up, but made a conscious decision not to let that happen

Now as a grown adult he's still doing it because it would be even sillier if he stopped

He's usually right about politics except when he's not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
it’s a fake accent

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

if he's a psy-op he'd probably not write multiples articles attacking warren to prop up sanders

i mean maybe the cia goes really long con on their ops here but uh

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

He was born in England, moved here with his parents at a young enough age to organically lose the accent as he grew up, but made a conscious decision not to let that happen

Now as a grown adult he's still doing it because it would be even sillier if he stopped

that's called faking your accent yes.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I don’t think he’s a psy op I just think he loving sucks

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I don’t know why y’all think he’s a spook, but I think he’s fine. he’s just terminally uncool

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jose posted:

He's a huge dork and runs with it because it's physically impossible for him not to look like one

and he's been very successful, not just anyone can join the cia and become a top cia agent

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Lightning Knight posted:

I don’t know why y’all think he’s a spook, but I think he’s fine. he’s just terminally uncool

way cooler than you mother fuckers that's for sure, not saying much though

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

being uncool (and wrong) is the psyop. theyre trying to ben shapiro the left

i dont hate njr but he keeps platforming the dumbest ivy media class failkid motherfuckers for current affairs with such brilliant things to say on food ethics as "actually, even animals eat other animals, so if we stopped eating them its not like they'd like, stop dying"

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its also that the politics are exactly what one would imagine the CIA's ideal "Millenial Leftist Man" or whatever would believe

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
there was a time in the 70s / 80s when conservatives were all about bow ties. it was a thing. i think tucker carlson kept it going for longer but he eventually gave it up

even larouche wore won:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Sex Tragedy posted:

way cooler than you mother fuckers that's for sure, not saying much though

Hello Nathan. Please share a selfie instead of defending your honor, as this is the Post Pictures of Nathan Robinson thread.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Lmao at everyone making fun of a first-generation immigrant for refusing to assimilate to Amerikkka

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Lmao at everyone making fun of a first-generation immigrant for refusing to assimilate to Amerikkka

*keeping his imperial affectations to flex on the colonies

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

England isn't part of Europe dumbass

Learn to read a loving map

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
"England isn't part of Europe"

England: Stops existing after it "leaves Europe"

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

im the pointy german boob

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

New York's that a-way, man!

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They have a guy named Sparky? What did this moron hire a bunch of other guys pretending to be cartoon characters from the 50s

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

They have a guy named Sparky? What did this moron hire a bunch of other guys pretending to be cartoon characters from the 50s

I'm Vanessa's very small hat

edit: Amusements Editor

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
very partial to Nathan employing a woman who does his same bit but much cooler re: Brianna Rennix

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

you think Oren Nimni specifically asked them to draw him making that face or it's just like that all the time

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Victory Position posted:

edit: Amusements Editor

https://twitter.com/lyta_gold/status/1186325266622103557

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

The left is starting to get better at dressing like their mom picked out their clothes and it's making fascists nervous

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

yes for my byline portrait I'd like something that radiates intelligence and wit, something that really says "libertarian Dreamworks character"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the site has coding as shoddy as ours where updating the copyright breaks everything

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Jose posted:

the site has coding as shoddy as ours where updating the copyright breaks everything

Proof that for the Extremely Online liberal Left, it’s still 2015

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Larry Parrish posted:

it's very hard for them to get work ever since toon town got torn down to make room for that interstate

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

Proof that for the Extremely Online liberal Left, it’s still 2015

lol

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Jose posted:

How does this even happen

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Nathan is bad but Lyta Gold is somehow worse

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

How does this even happen

Schrodingers site, by acknowledging the year you acknowledge this is site is dead. Only by not interacting can you keep SA running.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/foolinthelotus/status/1186307394319597569?s=20

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol both that he wrote something like that and the final line in the pic

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
rename me to macro dumpster darkness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Amazing how he can somehow be nerdier than his clone twin that makes videos about which castlevania enemy is the most fuckable