Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

"red wetness squishy plunder gently caress lolly" these words are totally plucked and RANDOM and unrelated i swear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

also tag yourself im the reclined pasty knob

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
well maybe there's hope

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Bushiz posted:

Amazing how he can somehow be nerdier than his clone twin that makes videos about which castlevania enemy is the most fuckable

Who wore it better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nRC7PdNsHg

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
my eyes went right to ‘labia’

honestly this probably says more about Nathan than it does me

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

nathan robinson on the 1s and 2s

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Finicums Wake posted:

nathan robinson on the 1s and 2s

He looks somewhat normal here until you squint and realize the jacket is burgundy or some poo poo

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

GalacticAcid posted:

He looks somewhat normal here until you squint and realize the jacket is burgundy or some poo poo

or that he has several framed copies of his own magazine right behind him

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

this dude needs to get loving laid Jesus Christ there is no place for a Ben Shapiro of the Left

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Robinson is cute tho, unlike shapiro. he’s like a chibi version of himself, he just needs to stop dressing like a loving doofus

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

look, someone has the take one for the team.

not it!

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

idgi why would you wear a suit unless you were cosplaying as the joker

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
tbh i don't dislike nathan robinson. sure, he's a dork, but the tucker carlson comparisons and spook accusations seem pretty out there.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its because he came out of nowhere to fund his epic barely left of center magazine and also because it's a little funny to be hyperbolic, op

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Larry Parrish posted:

its because he came out of nowhere to fund his epic barely left of center magazine and also because it's a little funny to be hyperbolic, op

i think he wrote the first issue entirely by himself and taught himself indesign (a product no one can pirate) to put it out. also, he set up a website so good that:

for real though, he's just a goofy grad student who lucked out and successfully rode the berniecrat/dem soc/sort-of-leftist wave, even if he's on the centrist side of it

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Percelus posted:

idgi why would you wear a suit unless you were cosplaying as the joker

john wick also wears a suit :engleft:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Grondoth posted:

He's not that bad. He's a dork, but on the right side.

Its this

People need to embrace their inner dorkdom. Watch anime and not feel deep shame after you watch it. Well unless its one that you are just watching for the big titties, still feel ashamed about that one

Also (from what I have read with him) he seems pretty left. I mean he did a good takedown of Buttigieg, Obamas clean cut Harvard cronies, and the West Wing. He's not tankie but then again we aren't either

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 01:29 on Oct 25, 2019

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Doc Hawkins posted:

john wick also wears a suit :engleft:

as do all self-respecting assassins

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Feldegast42 posted:

Its this

People need to embrace their inner dorkdom. Watch anime and not feel deep shame after you watch it. Well unless its one that you are just watching for the big titties, still feel ashamed about that one

Also (from what I have read with him) he seems pretty left. I mean he did a good takedown of Buttigieg, Obamas clean cut Harvard cronies, and the West Wing. He's not tankie but then again we aren't either

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Finicums Wake posted:

tbh i don't dislike nathan robinson. sure, he's a dork, but the tucker carlson comparisons and spook accusations seem pretty out there.

he's funny to make fun of which is why he's constantly doing it himself, cspam gets very excited to make fun of things sometimes and freaks out a lil bit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
nathan doesn't seem fat enough for a person living in new orleans

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
it’s because

get ready

all the food there is too spicy!!!!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bushiz posted:

Amazing how he can somehow be nerdier than his clone twin that makes videos about which castlevania enemy is the most fuckable

thanks to him, I now know the entire makeup of Bowser's Koopa forces and know which to kill and which to capture to negotiate a prisoner exchange

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
also he should know better than to dress up as a plantation owner there

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

GalacticAcid posted:

it’s because

get ready

all the food there is too spicy!!!!!

how do you know this

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Breakfast All Day posted:

sneer and loafing in new orleans

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

[X] Truth
[□] Doubt
[△] Lie

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
someone do Dancing Joaquin Joker but it's NJR's face

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Autism Sneaks posted:

someone do Dancing Joaquin Joker but it's NJR's face

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

animist
Aug 28, 2018

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

delightful

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

twisted

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
this thread has given me a new appreciation for the guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1194834710125527040