Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

staring incredibly hard at that smoking jacket, most likely bought from the estate sale of Hugh Hefner or some recently-deceased baron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Civilized Fishbot posted:

England isn't part of Europe dumbass

Learn to read a loving map

New York's that a-way, man!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

They have a guy named Sparky? What did this moron hire a bunch of other guys pretending to be cartoon characters from the 50s

I'm Vanessa's very small hat

edit: Amusements Editor

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bushiz posted:

Amazing how he can somehow be nerdier than his clone twin that makes videos about which castlevania enemy is the most fuckable

thanks to him, I now know the entire makeup of Bowser's Koopa forces and know which to kill and which to capture to negotiate a prisoner exchange

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

can a picture smell like a retirement home

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mysterious frankie posted:

the world: no... listen, dress like you're permanently in a middle school production of our town, christ, who cares

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

once, just once, I'd like to see someone mention the dungeon bathroom

can you think of another dungeon bathroom?