Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Biggest change I was most disappointed with in the rescue sequence! They cut Gouhin just pulling a fuckin' machine gun out of his back pocket when they part ways. :v:

Pyrotoad posted:

IIRC there's a hippo depicted amongst the carnivores in the flashback about Louis' past, or at least there is in the manga.

There's one in ep 1 when the drama club advisor comes in to report on Tem's death, and the club have all split off into sides. The hippo is over with all the carnivores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Hell yes!

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Appears to be Lauren Landa as Juno, just in case you were wondering. :v:

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

173 is out.

My child! You finally grew a spine, and all it took was starving yourself half to death! :kimchi:

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Rest in Peace The Shishigumi, got arrested so that Louis could show up and do Literally Nothing. :v:

Double big laughs at Kyuu jamming her way back into the story and also just vanishing harder than San all of a sudden.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Oxxidation posted:

this was my own take on a series ending, if anyone is interested

i entered 2020 with both Beastars and Yakuza on my mind and those two things pretty much had to carry me through the first six months

Oh dang! Was reading along as it came out and I loved it! Set up some drat fine villains that were a blast to read about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Oxxidation posted:

raws for the latest episode are out, and guess who cameos

Two little quick cameos even!