Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The San Francisco Football Forty-Niners would have lost this week to any competent team. Fortunately they played the Dan Snyder Ethnic Slurs instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1185972865494970368

code:
		C/ATT	YDS	AVG	TD	INT	RTG
Aaron Rodgers	25/31	429	13.8	5	0	158.3

CAR	YDS	AVG	TD	LONG
Aaron Rodgers	2	6	3.0	1	3
https://i.imgur.com/g4DwiMe.gifv

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!
Hey Daniel Jones

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
The NFC West doesn't have a single team with a losing record. Suck our collective dicks from the back.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Micah Hyde is cool and the Bills are were lucky they played the Dolphins this week.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chichevache posted:

The NFC West doesn't have a single team with a losing record. Suck our collective dicks from the back.

:hfive: NFC BEST :hfive:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your 5-1 Buffalo Bills

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Bills also have a cakewalk schedule the rest of the season. If they choke this away it will be even worse than the 2008 collapse.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Anybody wanna post any insipid Stafford Am Overpaid takes today?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Lions confirmed to finish under .500

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The Packers rock

Aaron Rodgers rocks

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The San Francisco Football Forty-Niners would have lost this week to any competent team. Fortunately they played the Dan Snyder Ethnic Slurs instead.

I mean they were playing on a literal slip n’ slide so I’m just going to throw this game in a trash can.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

The Bills also have a cakewalk schedule the rest of the season. If they choke this away it will be even worse than the 2008 collapse.

Was this the JP Losman year? That was the only year I cared about the Bills and they shat themselves everywhere.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Stefon Diggs is real, and cool, and hopefully someday my friend.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
ya know I am perfectly fine with this being a transition season for the Giants. Let's see what the actual talented players can do, ya know, and hope to get some defensive help in the draft.

this offensive line, man. trash. the whole lot of them. every last one of them, and this is all on Gettleman's head. Jones and/or Barkley are gonna die at this rate, I don't think i've ever seen an offensive line anywhere that's been this bad.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1186014670953603072?s=19

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Football makes me sad in general.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hell yes.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

nikosoft posted:

Was this the JP Losman year? That was the only year I cared about the Bills and they shat themselves everywhere.

No, it was the year that Trent Edwards started looking like an actual quarterback and then he got a concussion in week 5 and that was pretty much the end of the Bills being competitive.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

In all honesty though, the Lions played a good game, and more then anything were hurt by losing Slay / Snacks / Kerryon basically by half time.

There O line is absolutely legit with Stafford throwing 40+ times and only taking 2 sacks, one on a play action that the pulling guard completely whiffed the crack block on Everson Griffen.

Stafford is still a baller, and his ability to throw with pressure in his face is still very impressive. Im not sure if the Vikings schemed to take away Golladay or what, but Amendola and obviously Marvin Jones balled out.

Also Xavier Rhodes looks washed. After this year his cap savings goes from -4 mil to +8 mil, with Holton Hill, Mackenzie Alexander and Mike Hughes behind him and the small amount of cap space Minnesota has I could see him getting cut / traded before the start of next season.

Heal up Lions bros. It looks like you could easily go 4-1 over your next 5 games. (Giants, @Raiders, @Bears, Cowboys, @ Washington)

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 20, 2019

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Outside of Carr making his big boo boo he played pretty well. The defense played awful and they had 3 turnovers inside the 1. You can't beat Green Bay in Green Bay leaving 21 points in the field

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

nikosoft posted:

Trent Edwards plehboi

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Falcons might lose out.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
12-3-1 is gonna happen. Go k1 and k2!!

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

The Falcons might lose out.

That is not an easy schedule

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Can't wait to see this Packers team when it's fully healthy.

42 points WITHOUT Davante hell yeah.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lol

https://twitter.com/thEMANacho/status/1185976498097917952?s=19

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Armitage posted:

ya know I am perfectly fine with this being a transition season for the Giants. Let's see what the actual talented players can do, ya know, and hope to get some defensive help in the draft.

this offensive line, man. trash. the whole lot of them. every last one of them, and this is all on Gettleman's head. Jones and/or Barkley are gonna die at this rate, I don't think i've ever seen an offensive line anywhere that's been this bad.

I still don't like Jones, but nobody deserves this oline. Gettleman can't leave soon enough, but deep down inside I know the Giants will do just enough to keep him around for far, far too long. Saquon I refuse to get close to, because I know the Giants under Gettleman will ruin him one way or another.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hot Diggity! posted:

Can't wait to see this Packers team when it's fully healthy.

42 points WITHOUT Davante hell yeah.

Yeah, but... Raiders.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Jalen Ramsey who

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

pnumoman posted:

I still don't like Jones, but nobody deserves this oline. Gettleman can't leave soon enough, but deep down inside I know the Giants will do just enough to keep him around for far, far too long. Saquon I refuse to get close to, because I know the Giants under Gettleman will ruin him one way or another.

When Jones actually gets a chance to do something, he's been better than expected at least. I had a really low bar in my opinion of him to begin with (duke QB, taken too high lmao), but at least he's done more in his career so far than Dave Brown ever did. That offensive line's never really gonna give him a chance to improve his pocket awareness and his ability to hold onto the football.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I think the Chargers might be bad.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Mitchy Titties is amazingly bad.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Mitch shouldn't be allowed to kiss titties anymore

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Mitch shouldn't be allowed to kiss titties anymore

a fate worse than death

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Seahawks are frauds

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I came to post that Mitch Trubisky is one of the worst QBs I’ve ever seen in my life and that the Chargers are dumb as gently caress but I see both those things have been covered.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Lamar is fun to watch

Mitch proves you are what you kiss, cuz he's a boob

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Mitch is proof that tall and white will always be the most important QB assets no matter the class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Austin Ekler would have scored the TD and is better than Melvin Gordon.