Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Stefon Diggs is real, and cool, and hopefully someday my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

In all honesty though, the Lions played a good game, and more then anything were hurt by losing Slay / Snacks / Kerryon basically by half time.

There O line is absolutely legit with Stafford throwing 40+ times and only taking 2 sacks, one on a play action that the pulling guard completely whiffed the crack block on Everson Griffen.

Stafford is still a baller, and his ability to throw with pressure in his face is still very impressive. Im not sure if the Vikings schemed to take away Golladay or what, but Amendola and obviously Marvin Jones balled out.

Also Xavier Rhodes looks washed. After this year his cap savings goes from -4 mil to +8 mil, with Holton Hill, Mackenzie Alexander and Mike Hughes behind him and the small amount of cap space Minnesota has I could see him getting cut / traded before the start of next season.

Heal up Lions bros. It looks like you could easily go 4-1 over your next 5 games. (Giants, @Raiders, @Bears, Cowboys, @ Washington)

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 20, 2019

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Put Anthony Lynn on the hot seat for those last 2 plays.

Absolutely baffling.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

a neat cape posted:

whisenhunt needs to be fired tomorrow

1000%

Edit: Content

I finally saw the Micah Hyde onside TD. loving rules.

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1186009669497688066

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Oct 21, 2019

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1186091601015296000

Vikings moving to Chiefs levels of play was not what I expected from this year.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Chinatown posted:

wheres the dolphins

He intentionally crops off the Dolphins and Jets so you can actually make out the other teams.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Kalli posted:

DVOA also loves them, though in DVOA's case it thinks the Vikings have the 5th ranked offense and 6th defense, while the Chiefs are 1st / 20th respectively. Interesting how that turns into almost an identical EPA/play.

The EPA chart is updated from the games, so I expect giving up 30 points to the NFLs 12th I think offense is going to drop them down a bit.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

I enjoy watching Lamar play football.

It's like RG3s rookie year, except he actually has the size to take hits and doesnt have Dan Snyder out to ruin his career.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

Who will grab trubisky when chicago sends him packing

Eagles / Giants / Bill's for their backup

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Probably after next year when they decline his 5th year option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He's the same height as Griffin and a little skinnier. Biggest difference is he's much shiftier runner and seems to know how to protect himself.

Oh wow you are right.

Both 6'2 and 212 v 213 lbs.

For some reason I always thought RG3 was much more petite as a person, also I thought lamar was around 225.

Nevermind then. It's what you said.

Edit:

Trubisky > Nagy > Pace

His first draft in 2015 was meh (RIP Kevin White)
But outside of Trubinsky he has been pretty decent at picking talented players, and has been really good at grabbing late round RBs that produce (Langford, Howard, Cohen, Montgomery tbd)

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Oct 21, 2019