Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I came to post that Mitch Trubisky is one of the worst QBs I’ve ever seen in my life and that the Chargers are dumb as gently caress but I see both those things have been covered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Austin Ekler would have scored the TD and is better than Melvin Gordon.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It’s kind of funny watching Gase and Tannehill win their games but in the most Dolphins way possible by a single anxiety inducing score and they both arguably should have lost.

Time is a flat circle and all that.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
How have the Bears not traded for Ryan Fitzpatrick yet?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Grittybeard posted:

https://twitter.com/kent_swanson/status/1185986060733571072

How in the world?

Like, even if you ignore the whole Mahomes thing how is this true after watching Green Bay today?

I immediately went to Bovada after reading this and it’s the other way around. Green Bay -3.5.