Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 6 10.00%
Eagles 10 16.67%
SCORING! 7 11.67%
Clownball 37 61.67%
Total: 49 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

GO COWBOYSSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Thay was a live ball

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Oh god

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

oh boy the racist cheater team coached and owned by two of the worst people in america are winning, this is good because eagles fans were mean to santa once 50 years ago

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

Cowboys are America's Team because America really isn't even that special or great

Not a very Hank Hillian post, sir.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Cowboys may have misinterpreted what i meant when i said kill the eagles.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Yep

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

I hope everyone in this Lexus commercial dies from mushroom poisoning. Yes I know they're just actors.

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Tayter Swift posted:

what exactly was that kid doing

Mother fucker was putting ketchup on a nice steak in a nice restaurant.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

That was actually human flesh. Mahomes is into some of that dark poo poo you can only get when you rich.

*Reviews Mahomes stats*

Hmm...

Checks out.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Woooot

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

FUCKINGYES

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Another eagle down

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

Healthy young patriot fan goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - BROWNS FAN. Many such cases!

Mr. President?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jesus he was so open

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

Where the gently caress has this playcalling been

Where have you been? We need all our cowboys posters

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

:rip: vanderesch

I hope not

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Holy poo poo a 66 yd fg

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Cowards should try it from here

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What are some more examples of the Madden Cover curse?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ouch

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol at the zeke pinwheel

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

If I had to play for Jeff Fisher I would too.

Hell, I don't even play for Jeff Fisher and I have a drinking problem.

Jeff Fisher Proxy Disorder

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

Eagles... good?

Ill say there's a spark of concern.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Agreed. Waffle House owns

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

yeah, I'm thinking of goin' for a greek omelet tomorrow

Is that were 2 dudes jerk each other off into an omelette?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

EAGLES SUCK! EAGLES SUCK!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

You know what's depressing about this? This is a battle for whose first and second in the NFC East. The Eagles are still the second best team in the division.

Dont take this aaway from me.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Gods team? The cowboys?

No sir, see im afraid there is no god.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

razorscooter posted:

that's past the divisional round, so we'll never have to find out

Lol. You fucker.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Thats all i wanted
Eagles egg intercepted

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Lol dueling interceptions

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What if the finishing blow missed and struck you in the foot?

Thats what that int was.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

The clownball Gods demand a third interception

Almost

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Does that count as an int? Im gonna count it.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Good lord Dak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

*standing around a Porcupin-esque cooked goose filled with dozens and dozens of forks*