Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 6 10.00%
Eagles 10 16.67%
SCORING! 7 11.67%
Clownball 37 61.67%
Total: 49 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wish good Ohio State players would sometimes go to teams that aren't evil and bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also apparently the Apple Card isn't brought to you by a bank despite being a collaboration of Goldman Sachs and Mastercard?

really queer Christmas posted:

Good news - THE new orleans saints have what you are looking for

not even close enough to make up for the poaching the Steelers and Cowboys have done, alas

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

luv my hundred minutes behind stream

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

somebody, ideally the Eagles, make this foregone so I can go back to playing DE or va-11 hall-a

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

oh boy the racist cheater team coached and owned by two of the worst people in america are winning, this is good because eagles fans were mean to santa once 50 years ago

none of us are free of sin

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ACAB

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't want the Cowboys to win but, if I'm being honest for a moment, the Eagles absolutely deserve to be shithoused

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anyway that's all the time I'mg oing to spend being honest, now let me tell you all about how getting vaccinated turns you into a Browns fan

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

loving NWS alerts keep interupting the game

is it just like goatse sent to your phone or

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Iggle Diggle

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

holy poo poo the Eagles should just wrap it up and retire as an org after that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Who can even afford to buy new cars lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chinatown posted:

im thinking about booking a vacation to japan to ski and get really drunk and eat stuff at night

Guulag