Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I mean, if the cop is single, he's already proven himself suicidal. Just put a bullet in his own head after the heir's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

FoolyCharged posted:

I mean, if the cop is single, he's already proven himself suicidal. Just put a bullet in his own head after the heir's.

I’m sure he has parents/siblings/relatives/neighbors/coworkers/pets/etc.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

ruddiger posted:

I’m sure he has parents/siblings/relatives/neighbors/coworkers/pets/etc.

Some poor cartel guy that everyone shits on all the time, assigned to murder the guinea pig of the man who assaulted the leader.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

You didn't mention this is goddamn ANIME you pinche pendejo

https://twitter.com/mexicansoflate/status/1174742500814331904?s=21

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Imagine a modern version of Al Capone but like a dozen of them and they’ve corrupted the entire judicial and executive branch from federal police to judges to local police. Also a botched raid on one of Al Capone’s sons results in a major metropolis turned into turmoil.

The US drug market is a free money spigot and Mexican drug cartels are at the mouth of the tap.

down n out fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Nov 9, 2019

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Yes I'll take the Yamcha please

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I don’t wanna tell them what to do but have they considered using a sniper rifle

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

You didn't mention this is goddamn ANIME you pinche pendejo

I said it was done by the same people as Castlevania :shrug:

I don't know why Netflix is calling it anime, it's made by a studio in Austin ffs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Forget it, Jake. It's GBS

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

down n out posted:

Imagine a modern version of Al Capone but like a dozen of them and they’ve corrupted the entire judicial and executive branch from federal police to judges to local police. Also a botched raid on one of Al Capone’s sons results in a major metropolis turned into turmoil.

The US drug market is a free money spigot and Mexican drug cartels are at the mouth of the tap.

drat i didn't understand any of this til you made that water analogy and....wow

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I said it was done by the same people as Castlevania :shrug:

I don't know why Netflix is calling it anime, it's made by a studio in Austin ffs

Nice pedantry. If it looks like an anime, it is an anime (and should be mocked and looked down upon)

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's

Dandywalken posted:

Yes I'll take the Yamcha please

Yamcha finally useful???

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Eararaldor posted:

Yamcha finally useful???

Instead of a torta bun its served on a croissant so it looks like yamcha.jpg

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

gently caress you. I will die. Two Gokus

DB Pooper
Mar 27, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What if Chapo Jr was a goon and he got banned by a mod here. Do you think that mod would get assassinated?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Nah, they'd just make them mod lp.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DB Pooper posted:

What if Chapo Jr was a goon and he got banned by a mod here. Do you think that mod would get assassinated?

yea probs

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Speaking of cartels, what is the best Mexican snack cake/cookie/candy available in the US?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

jokes posted:

Speaking of cartels, what is the best Mexican snack cake/cookie/candy available in the US?

Most Mexican baked goods are kind of terrible in my experience. There’s one Mexican bakery in my neighborhood that makes conchas that aren’t dry as poo poo so maybe I’ll say those as long as you get one that’s actually fresh.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

If it was a righteous ban? :smith:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Burt Sexual posted:

If it was a righteous ban? :smith:

Best make a sacrifice to Santa Muerte, gringo.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

"Vaya con Lowtax"
*does the cross motion behind my neck*

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Snowy posted:

Most Mexican baked goods are kind of terrible in my experience. There’s one Mexican bakery in my neighborhood that makes conchas that aren’t dry as poo poo so maybe I’ll say those as long as you get one that’s actually fresh.

Burt, ban this piece of poo poo talking smack about pan dulce.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

jokes posted:

it never occured to me to get dessert when getting mexican food, but apparently churros are mexican which i guess shouldn't surprise me since they're called churros

it's the most readily available thing I can think of and you can probably get em at a gringo run cart or gringo run costco

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

it never occured to me to get dessert when getting mexican food, but apparently churros are mexican which i guess shouldn't surprise me since they're called churros

it's the most readily available thing I can think of and you can probably get em at a gringo run cart or gringo run costco

??

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

down n out posted:

Prohibition is just basically an incredibly effective subsidy for organised crime, absolutely ensuring there is going to be a thriving black market.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

torturemyballs posted:

drat i didn't understand any of this til you made that water analogy and....wow

Water is an apt analogy when discussing the unquenchable thirst that the US has for drugs. Despite being 4-5% of the global population, Americans spent nearly $150 billion dollars on illegal drugs in 2016 alone.(page 11) That kind of money flowing into illicit drug markets maintains the status quo of violence and corruption that most people don’t want to think about.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
As with virtually any world problem, America is to blame for it at the core :911:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Send our old veterans alone into mexico to solve the problem, like in the stallone Judge Dredd movie

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Send our old veterans alone into mexico to solve the problem, like in the stallone Judge Dredd movie

Hunter S. Thompson suggested ending Apartheid by settling the Boer on a thin strip of land following the Mexican-American border.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I bet racists would love to have that strip of land

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Hell, send the whole boomer generation in there

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Vegetable posted:

Easier to put balls in someone's mouth when they can reach there already

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Vegetable posted:

That’s where most of the moneys coming from. Boomers love drugs. They just don’t want brown people making money off of it.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Mormon community leave Mexico in convoy after attack which left nine women and children dead

quote:

AN 18-VEHICLE convoy carrying about 100 members of an offshoot Mormon community has arrived in Arizona after leaving Mexico.

Most of the families are traveling to Phoenix, and others are heading to Tucson. They are not sure where they will settle down in the long term, Langford said.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

How do they choose which one is the "legal" wife now that they're in America

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

How do they choose which one is the "legal" wife now that they're in America
very carefully

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Arizona is where the other psychotic FLDS pieces of poo poo live isn’t it?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

The corner where Utah, Arizona, and Nevada all come together, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

down n out posted:

Water is an apt analogy when discussing the unquenchable thirst that the US has for drugs. Despite being 4-5% of the global population, Americans spent nearly $150 billion dollars on illegal drugs in 2016 alone.(page 11) That kind of money flowing into illicit drug markets maintains the status quo of violence and corruption that most people don’t want to think about.
There's a war on drugs we need to fight the drugs by militarizing our police while mexicans live in a hellish criminal overworld