Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yes, that is what I am asking and I am waiting for your answer.

The answer is that "No" the United States should not invade Mexico because the sinaloa cartel bested their national guard squad.
Terrible as that may be.

To the rest of your question, no I don't think we should invade Mexico as a result and I also assume you're a classist and racist as a result, given your rap sheet.

I think Mexico can deal with this...hard as it is, without US military intervention into Mexico. You hearing me on that?

...like maybe YOU'RE the wrong one after getting called out? I dunno....

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Mexican standoff itt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bitch advocated invading mexico how stupid you have to be for that

oh well us I guess

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm putting together a crack team of online commandos to invade the cartel forums and just ruin them with memes

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

StrangersInTheNight posted:

So no one's brave enough to say it? Alright, I will.

Joel Schumacher was right about how future criminals would look.

when you're right, you're right.

https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Golums

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
To add insult to injury there's strict gun control in Mexico and citizens have to jump through hoops to get them but criminals can get them no problem :thunk:

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
It would be cool if kids whose parents are killed in the drug wars would be carted off to military school so they can grow up badass fighters (who don't marry) and kick the cartels' asses knowing that their families aren't in danger bc they don't have a family. Ultimate revenge drama : Orphan Army

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

The solution is to kill Mexico.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

a mysterious cloak posted:

The solution is to kill Mexico.

Someone didn't watch the taco twerk vid

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Pickwick High posted:

It would be cool if kids whose parents are killed in the drug wars would be carted off to military school so they can grow up badass fighters (who don't marry) and kick the cartels' asses knowing that their families aren't in danger bc they don't have a family. Ultimate revenge drama : Orphan Army
*receives Orphan Army Secret Society decoder pin in the mail*

Be Sure... To Drink... The Blood Of Your Enemies...

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

As a millennial who the gently caress cares? What's that? You say this may effect avocado prices? We must protect Mexican citizens at all costs!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sweet thursday posted:

*receives Orphan Army Secret Society decoder pin in the mail*

Be Sure... To Drink... The Blood Of Your Enemies...

Hijo de puta!

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lol the cartel would chew up any sort of American taskforce and the first time an American soldier gets his face skinned off and his hands / feet chopped off + his balls in his mouth we would gently caress off out of there asap.

The US intervening in Mexico is a ludicrous proposition for all the reasons already given and more. That said, your comment does not ring true. Brutality and mutilation are common around the world, particularly in areas affected by long-running internecine conflict. Militaries in general (not just the US military) deal with that kind of poo poo as a matter of course. Like do you think the cartels invented mutilation? Lol

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lmao I don't think the US military regulars engage on the level of mutilation that goes on by cartel sicario types

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

We do poo poo like naked man pyramids. I would not recommend searching gore sites for cartel poo poo. It's super heinous

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Old video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQnjgNouxzA

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The US doesn't really do open mutilations like the cartel does, no, but they are certainly used to fighting opponents that use torture/mutilations as intimidation tactics.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Blogdelnarco is probably rhe most famous. Do not read if you are a sensitive soul

Also youtube regularly nukes all their videos because they cover stuff the media doesn't want covered

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lmao I don't think the US military regulars engage on the level of mutilation that goes on by cartel sicario types

My point is that torturing and cutting up people are things that any military has dealt with the threat and reality of before. Hurting people and messing with the bodies as
psychological warfare is as old as war itself.

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

The answer is that "No" the United States should not invade Mexico because the sinaloa cartel bested their national guard squad.
Terrible as that may be.

To the rest of your question, no I don't think we should invade Mexico as a result and I also assume you're a classist and racist as a result, given your rap sheet.

I think Mexico can deal with this...hard as it is, without US military intervention into Mexico. You hearing me on that?

what are your thoughts on sending goku down there to occupy them instead

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

DropsySufferer posted:

Unless that hero is the second coming of Jesus. Let’s just say it’s going to get worse (much worse) before it gets better.

As a more depressing exercise name one great Mexican leader (no narcos or bandits) within the last 100 years...

Calles may not have been a good man but he was right about the church

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

How crazy is it you can’t even blog about this poo poo without getting decapitated and your nude body strung from a bridge overpass. Although if pewdiepie started covering this then hmmmm... :thunk:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Jesus christ why do people love military theory crafting so much

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

you heard it here folks: if you're willing to cut off dicks, you're untouchable and not even a military can stop you. Can't fight someone that cuts off dicks! What if they cut off your dick??

that's what ISIS should have done. US would have gotten scared and gone home in the face of the totally novel tactic of dick-cutting. Good thing the Nazis didn't do that, if they had the world's militaries would have had to surrender on the spot.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mexico doesn't have any resources to steal, so they're not going to get invaded. You guys don't want their drugs because keeping them illegal feeds the prison slavery industry in the United States. Also if you took over Mexico, all the central and South American refugees you created with your CIA infiltrations and political meddling will arrive at the border healthier and might be more difficult to keep in concentration camps.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

literally the only way to win this war is to nationalize and produce legal cocaine in america

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Would stopping the money firehose from the US (via legalization) still help? They're essentially governments unto themselves, now. Would they just find other sources of revenue?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Turn the whole country gay. Starting with their frickin frogs

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Uncle Enzo posted:

you heard it here folks: if you're willing to cut off dicks, you're untouchable and not even a military can stop you. Can't fight someone that cuts off dicks! What if they cut off your dick??

that's what ISIS should have done. US would have gotten scared and gone home in the face of the totally novel tactic of dick-cutting. Good thing the Nazis didn't do that, if they had the world's militaries would have had to surrender on the spot.

Lol Enzo are you having a moment or something

Let's not equate war to a hypothetical police action

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This is for fighting
This is for the cartel to chop off and put in my mouth

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Uncle Enzo posted:

Would stopping the money firehose from the US (via legalization) still help? They're essentially governments unto themselves, now. Would they just find other sources of revenue?

Don't the cartels pretty much run the entire tourist industry of Mexico now?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Legalize it :cool:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't the cartels pretty much run the entire tourist industry of Mexico now?
Also limes and avocados

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Big Beef City posted:

Terrible as that may be.

Well we have no problems bombing and invading our enemies in the middle east to control which leaders and governments get in place. Why should we not do it to our neighbors and friends?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What's a little tactical MOAB detonation between friends?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well we have no problems bombing and invading our enemies in the middle east to control which leaders and governments get in place. Why should we not do it to our neighbors and friends?

maybe we could send massive amounts of money and guns to narco-terrorists through our unending war on drugs - seems more efficient

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Can't wait to buy legal, blood-free cocaine at Costco for $65 a kilo

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
lol are people actually saying we need to send the U.S military down there? WHy? We have our own problems to deal with. I don't even think Mexico has formally expressed in assistance with outside forces.

I could see having military stationed at borders if this was like idk in Tijuana or some poo poo. Even though we literally had military stationed at the border of t.j just to throw barbed wire out for no reason.

Just keep enjoying your drugs and not worry about how they got here my dudes.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

poverty goat posted:

Can't wait to buy legal, blood-free cocaine at Costco for $65 a kilo

As long as you gotta show ID to buy it and the packaging and ingest methods are safe (ish), this seems like a solid option. I mean a kilo at a time seems like more than you should be selling the public, packs of individual doses seems more appropriate. The opiod epidemic is bad enough, at least we didn't get private armies defying the government out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Picnic Princess posted:

Mexico doesn't have any resources to steal, so they're not going to get invaded.

Mexico has a shitload of oil dude