Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

STOP GIVING THEM THINGS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Nice! posted:

Fowler got so salty that the little guy popped him and stopped him cold.

Fowler has never been good enough to justify that high rear end draft pick

(:negative:)

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

shyduck posted:

STOP GIVING THEM THINGS

:smugdog:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Glad Sanu will get a ring.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Bellmaker posted:

Wonder what Emmanuel Sanders is gonna get traded for now

Gotta be at least a 2nd given whoever trades for him can get a 3rd round comp pick if he leaves in FA, right?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

what's the rest of the Patriots schedule? starting to dread a 16-0 even if their offense hasn't been as dominating as the defense so far (I guess?)

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Mystic Stylez posted:

what's the rest of the Patriots schedule? starting to dread a 16-0 even if their offense hasn't been as dominating as the defense so far (I guess?)

What is your own personal version of hell, in this, the worst timeline? Because that's the most likely outcome.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Professor Funk posted:

Gotta be at least a 2nd given whoever trades for him can get a 3rd round comp pick if he leaves in FA, right?

Huge what ifs, and it’s a future pick which some value lower or maybe they plan on being active whatsoever in FA which would eliminate the pick

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mystic Stylez posted:

It's not terribly hard. @Ravens @Texans or Chiefs at home seem to be the hardest games they have left.

Other than that it's @Eagles, Browns Cowboys and Bills at home for games where you could imagine some difficulty.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Oct 22, 2019

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The Patriots are going 19-0 and if you haven't accepted that then you need to come to terms with it.

Hail satan

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

really queer Christmas posted:

The Patriots are going 18-1 and if you haven't accepted that then you need to come to terms with it.

Hail satan

This is the only acceptable outcome.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Quiet Feet posted:

This is the only acceptable outcome.

Eli Manning isn’t that guy anymore. Sorry.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

colachute posted:

would be the best walkoff season ever

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Randaconda posted:

would be the best walkoff season ever

I don’t like Eli Manning and I’m rooting to see an undefeated season in my lifetime but that would be the most conflicting super bowl ever.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

colachute posted:

This is the long awaited sequel where a grizzled, past-his-prime Eli Manning teaches a troubled but gifted young man that reminds him of himself how to succed.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

It's not terribly hard. @Ravens @Texans or Chiefs at home seem to be the hardest games they have left.

Other than that it's @Eagles, Browns Cowboys and Bills at home for games where you could imagine some difficulty.

I guess I can see one of this whole list of teams stealing a win from them. Go Ravens and Chiefs, Jesus Christ

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

What is your own personal version of hell, in this, the worst timeline? Because that's the most likely outcome.

Well I live in a worse version of Trumpian America so that's kind of an irrelevant question :v:

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I think they drop at least one game to Texans, Chiefs or Ravens.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1186632983526150144

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

The Patriots are going 19-0 and if you haven't accepted that then you need to come to terms with it.

Hail satan

Our lord and savior, Baker Mayfield, will smite thee child mouth-kisser this week.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Our lord and savior, Baker Mayfield, will smite thee child mouth-kisser this week.

He's easily confused, and is the most interception prone QB since he entered the league, which might be a bad combination against this defense.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I thought this was an interesting thread for one way to beat cover 0:

https://twitter.com/Foxworth24/status/1186452565959102466

I mean the end that he comes up with is to have Hines Ward, but still.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is so basic that I really wonder if the rest of the league is simply dumb as hell

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

haunting

https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1186625934356570112?s=20

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

those are really interesting, thanks for the links

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I can’t believe that cheater Brady put ghosts out there to mess with innocent Sam Darnold.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Grittybeard posted:

gase didn't even try to pull in the slot receiver in to a blocking assignment though

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

To be fair when Brady shouted HE'S RIGHT THERE, he could have also been talking about ghosts. MetLife haunted??

nah
Mar 16, 2009

gently caress it, let's all just root for 19-0. That way Brady and Bill will leave us alone and go away

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

nah posted:

gently caress it, let's all just root for 19-0. That way Brady and Bill will leave us alone and go away

Can’t go 38-0 if you don’t go 19-0 :getin:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

gase didn't even try to pull in the slot receiver in to a blocking assignment though

We're more toward fire him immediately than saying Gase did anything right last night.

Losing is fine, but losing like they did, woof.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

nah posted:

Don't be fooled. We've collectively been on the "I'll be ok with the Pats winning one more if they all just retire already" train for like 5 years and every year we get another Super Bowl win and no retirements.

The only moral choice at this point is to root for the cheating Patriots to fail.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

nah posted:

Lol if you think they'll be satisfied with going 19-0 once

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Grittybeard posted:

I'm really curious to see how they handle the second half of the season. 16-0 doesn't seem impossible (or even hard), but if their defense is having an off day, I don't know if the Pats' offense can win. They don't look terrible, but they don't look good, either.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Don't be fooled. We've collectively been on the "I'll be ok with the Pats winning one more if they all just retire already" train for like 5 years and every year we get another Super Bowl win and no retirements.

The only moral choice at this point is to root for the cheating Patriots to fail.

:hmmyes:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Im anxious to see how the Ravens do against them. I think we have a decent enough shot.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
A 2nd seems high for a 30 year old #2 WR.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

2nd round seems like a bargain for a 7th ring

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

nah posted:

No. Let's root for Brady and the Patriots gtfoh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

No. Let's root for Brady and the Patriots gtfoh

Sixburgh getting nervous.