Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Legal edibles loving own though. They stuff an insane amount of thc in some of these products, way more than you could do at home.

Yeah not gonna lie I can't come anywhere close to the level of professionally made edibles. It's some wizard poo poo I do not yet understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Legal edibles loving own though. They stuff an insane amount of thc in some of these products, way more than you could do at home.

Unless you are in Massachusetts where it's 5mg limit

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tom Gorman posted:

Yeah not gonna lie I can't come anywhere close to the level of professionally made edibles. It's some wizard poo poo I do not yet understand.

My friend picked up a brownie from a dispensary for us to split during a bachelor party. I ate like, a third of it. I looked at the packaging way too late.
It was this https://www.greenrush.com/dispensar...-koala-t-eddies

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

pixaal posted:

Mitch "turtle" McConnell actually. There's several republican senators that are on board but they will follow Mitch's lead until he dies.

It might change though, Mitch was talking with Cannabis industry leaders earlier this month. There is a lot of money in it, and Mitch loves money.

He was discussing hemp not weed legalization, slow your roll there jimmy

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

pixaal posted:

Unless you are in Massachusetts where it's 5mg limit

Oregon has a 50mg limit. It owns. Plus you can legally buy an ounce of edibles at once so you can totally blast off to space if you ate a few at once.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That's the minimum

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Nah just joshin but could you imagine

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nah just joshin but could you imagine

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

My friend picked up a brownie from a dispensary for us to split during a bachelor party. I ate like, a third of it. I looked at the packaging way too late.

I ate like loving 200 mg you do NOT wanna do that. I was high all through the next day. I saw John Wick 2 in the theater on the following day and remember absolutely nothing about it. The back of that packaging asks "Are you Koala-fied?". I still don't know the answer to that question.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

poverty goat posted:

Legal weed is for squares

Hmm yeah, access to legal weed with verifiable potency/quality standards that goes directly to your community through local/state taxable revenue totally sucks and is horrible and bad compared to getting random garbage trash from your dealer. Also totally sucks not to be enabling law enforcement corruption and our perpetually broken prison complex by endlessly throwing people with brown/black skin into prison for minor possession offenses.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Hmm yeah, access to legal weed with verifiable potency/quality standards that goes directly to your community through local/state taxable revenue totally sucks and is horrible and bad compared to getting random garbage trash from your dealer. Also totally sucks not to be enabling law enforcement corruption and our perpetually broken prison complex by endlessly throwing people with brown/black skin into prison for minor possession offenses.

what are you gonna say if i say drinking eight glasses of water a day is for big fat chumps

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

as soon as president bernie sits on his throne

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ever since weed went legal I don't even smoke anymore. Don't legalize it

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

This is awesome in the sense it inspires both awe and fear.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

sex excellence posted:

if you made no traffic errors then what did you get pulled over for

idk expired tabs? what is the point of this post lol

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

pixaal posted:

Mitch "turtle" McConnell actually. There's several republican senators that are on board but they will follow Mitch's lead until he dies.

It might change though, Mitch was talking with Cannabis industry leaders earlier this month. There is a lot of money in it, and Mitch loves money.

yah, for more details on how he might be made to let legislation through see the long as post i made on page two

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Squalid posted:

yah, for more details on how he might be made to let legislation through see the long as post i made on page two

Not going back to look but I'm going to assume it's 'MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY AND ALSO CASH MONEY'.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Outrail posted:

Not going back to look but I'm going to assume it's 'MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY AND ALSO CASH MONEY'.

politics is not really very complicated

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
A long rear end time. There is a lot of money and interests pulling the other way. Cops want to be able to jack anyone for "smelling weed". Fundies are fundies and hate fun. The DEA and other involved federal agencies love funding. And a lot of people are just boot lickers and will buy whatever line of BS the feddies feed em.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Two cops searched my car due to weed smell in Vancouver while weed legalisation was about to happen. Was bullshit. Just cuz I drove a green Mazda that looks like a nug and I look permanently high. US border patrol thoroughly searched it once too. Imagine getting busted for weed posession going from BC to Washington state.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

poverty goat posted:

Legal weed is for squares

brownie squares maybe

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

If the next president is a Democrat and isn't Biden or some other centrist shithead, it'll be legal before their first term ends.

revwinnebago
Oct 4, 2017

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

It's not that hard. The problem is most people don't understand decarbing, and decarbing is really hard in your mom's lovely oven. I'll have a look at the thermostat next time I'm over.

If you buy a proper sous-vide (brand name Magic Butter Machine) to get your decarb exactly right, you can get professional-strength butter at home.

I made no-bake cookies a while back and got the decarb just right. 1/2 a cookie lifted you for a whole day, and just kept on hitting harder as the day went along. 1/4 of a cookie was plenty for medical purposes.

Queering Wheel posted:

If the next president is a Democrat and isn't Biden or some other centrist shithead, it'll be legal before their first term ends.

lolohwow. You still believe in the DNC huh?

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Once you've got your cannabutter in hand, here's the best brownie recipe I've ever tasted. They're Belgian style.

60% to 70% cacao can be used.
Makes ~15 brownies or 30 minis

Total time: 1 hour 15 mins (not counting butter making)

9 ounces bittersweet chocolate
1 cup cannabutter, cut into small pieces
4 eggs, lightly beaten with a fork
1 cup superfine sugar
3 tablespoons pastry flour

1. Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Roughly chop the chocolate into pieces. Transfer to a medium-sized bowl and add the butter. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, until the two ingredients have melted. Mix well and transfer to a large bowl; set aside.

2. Sift the sugar and flour together, then stir into the chocolate. Add the eggs and mix well. Cover and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. The batter will thicken as it stands.

3. Spoon one-fourth cup batter into each paper-lined muffin cup. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. The brownies will still be moist when done; they will puff up and fall slightly as they cool.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Mega Mini Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 48-Cup https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R7JQDIK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_neDSDbC3ZEXYZ

I use this to make the mini brownies, and I use cheesecloth to strain the flower into the heated butter to make my cannabutter by hand.

Protip: add a touch of sea salt

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm flying across the line into America to see the last Slayer show, so I asked on reddit about things to do in Colorado Springs, and all the answers were pretty much telling me strategies to acquire pot. That right there was annoying enough that I wish it stayed illegal.

Edit: Last slayer show except the tour finale in Inglewood but hahaha as if i'm going to pay money to go to California. Especially one of the shittiest parts.

jonathan fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 24, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Slayer will probably turn you in

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

jonathan posted:

I'm flying across the line into America to see the last Slayer show, so I asked on reddit about things to do in Colorado Springs, and all the answers were pretty much telling me strategies to acquire pot. That right there was annoying enough that I wish it stayed illegal.

That's Reddit, they can't imagine someone going to Colorado that doesn't smoke. It's the main reason people go there on vacation actually.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pixaal posted:

That's Reddit, they can't imagine someone going to Colorado that doesn't smoke. It's the main reason people go there on vacation actually.

I guess, I'm looking forward to driving pike's peak. And naruto running into Norad.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
the funny thing is you cant even buy weed recreationally in colorado springs

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
garden of the gods is probably the best thing colorado springs has, take a drive/hike through there

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the good fax machine posted:

the funny thing is you cant even buy weed recreationally in colorado springs

Yeah I think that was what people said. "Hey man better to fly to Denver and pick up weed before going to Springs"

I'm actually flying to denver and then driving down because the difference in air fare was something like $800 and we still had to take a connection from Denver to Springs anyways.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

who cares about edibles. if you're not smoking giant stinky joints of flower whats wrong with you.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

seriously what the hell. you people are a bunch of amateurs

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
flowers good but dabs are so loving quick. might be getting my medical card soon, i just need ohio to get better weed + prices

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Hell Yeah posted:

seriously what the hell. you people are a bunch of amateurs

Wow maybe you should smoke some now and chill out a bit

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this is serious, we're tlaking about weed here.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Hell Yeah posted:

this is serious, we're tlaking about weed here.
There is no wrong way to get high, friend.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Fleetwood Crack posted:

There is no wrong way to get high, friend.

anal bongs

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

what do you have against boofing?

You actually might not want to do that with smoke or vapor though might dry it out. You should use suppositories from the dispensary if you want to get high on weed using your butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
How would that even work? Like how do you inhale from your anus?