Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

thank you for finally using your powers for good kawalimus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Will this loss be the catalyst which propels the Patriots to 18-1?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1noYVFl-Cnk

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I have it on good authority that Mercury Morris shits his pants on the daily. Let me know when he wins 16 games in a regular season instead of that pussy rear end 14

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Absolutely no one:

Patriots fans: gently caress MERCURY MORRIS

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Five pages of a thread concerning the 19-0 18-1 Patriots:

MY NIGGA D-LINK: The Patriots are the greatest in the NFL, maybe the greatest football team of all time, maybe the best sports team in history and Thomas Edward Brady is godking of all athletes ever for all of eternity, guaranteed

the truth revealed

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
gently caress the Patriots IMO

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
This thread did its work within two weeks, efficient job everyone, great team effort

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
only halfway decent team the Patriots have played all season and they fold like wet tissue paper :getin:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I knew this thread had a secret jinx purpose.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

the truth revealed

It's very very boring tbh

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

The Patriots' continued success is nothing if not boring, but if you folks are really itching, you could always talk poo poo about the Revolution. Fuckin' team still ain't got no trophies!

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

change thread title to "thread for laughing at the 18-1 patriots"

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Gas this thread please, Anathasatos. It's pretty insulting and despicable to have to read right after that loss last night. Imagine opening up TFF and every time the reply counter is a dozen or more higher than it was the last refresh. Then you open it and it's just people making GBS threads on you and your team.
:gas: and ban a few of the worst offenders. Thanks.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

were all playing sweet thursday's game. dancing like puppets on a string

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

Gas this thread please, Anathasatos. It's pretty insulting and despicable to have to read right after that loss last night. Imagine opening up TFF and every time the reply counter is a dozen or more higher than it was the last refresh. Then you open it and it's just people making GBS threads on you and your team.

this time it will be 18-1 with a ring, my friend

gently caress those haters and let's go The New England Patriots

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

sweet thursday posted:

I disagree, if we got rid of white noise "But have you considered gently caress THE ______, my goon sir?" shitposting then TFF would barely exist at all.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Let me crank the Pats smug up.

Leave it be, gotta let the other teams celebrate their mid-season championships.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Good thread re-title. I love it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I feel bad for Tom Brady. It would be really cool if he could go 19-0.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

But seriously, we'll never get anything as good as that perfectly spherical meltdown.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
That's what Brady gets for dropping the N-word on Ed Reed he didn't, but it's hilarious to think he did

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

The Patriots' continued success is nothing if not boring, but if you folks are really itching, you could always talk poo poo about the Revolution. Fuckin' team still ain't got no trophies!

Go TFC!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

Let me crank the Pats smug up.

Leave it be, gotta let the other teams celebrate their mid-season championships.

TFF has won it's Super Bowl you might say. :smugdog:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
A mid-season Superbowl is huge for the Ravens. They'll need quite a few more to match the Browns' myriad off-season rings.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

A mid-season Superbowl is huge for the Ravens. They'll need quite a few more to match the Browns' myriad off-season rings.

We need an 8-0 or better season of our own. I think the Ravens have only ever gone 4-0.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Hi, I heard that this was the thread to say gently caress the Patriots.

Because I would like to say gently caress the Patriots.

gently caress the Patriots.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Thank you for your valued contribution to the thread. God Bless and gently caress the Patriots.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

sean10mm posted:

if we got rid of white noise "But have you considered gently caress THE ______, my goon sir?" shitposting then TFF would barely exist at all.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sean10mm posted:

I disagree, if we got rid of white noise "But have you considered gently caress THE ______, my goon sir?" shitposting then TFF would barely exist at all.

you know what's worse than that white noise? implying that saying "gently caress the Patriots" and "gently caress the Steelers" isn't a good thing at absolutely all times and circumstances

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Mystic Stylez posted:

you know what's worse than that white noise? implying that saying "gently caress the Patriots" and "gently caress the Steelers" isn't a good thing at absolutely all times and circumstances
Yeah, this

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Thank you for your valued contribution to the thread. God Bless and gently caress the Patriots.
also this

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
You see these patterns again and again but they never stop being sad. Disaffected youths failed by our society clinging to poisonous ideologies that bring false promises of salvation. This demon wears many faces. ISIS, White Nationalism, Patriots Fandom, etc. There's still hope for you lost souls. With but 3 simple words the path to healing can begin.

"gently caress the Patriots"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gently caress the packers

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That was close. You'll get there buddy. You'll get there.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

as long as were loving somebody am i right

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

gently caress the Patriots inshallah

nah
Mar 16, 2009

You’re welcome for the jinx thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Play posted:

only halfway decent team the Patriots have played all season and they fold like wet tissue paper :getin:

Good thing they play two more this season so will only be 13-3!