Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

death to the patriots imho

Not harsh enough, IMO. Nuke Boston, salt the Earth, then nuke it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

K8.0 posted:

The Tsarnaevs were the rest of the country's pathetic attempt at revenge for Boston sending out the 9/11 attacks.

Once again, proving that the Patriots caused 9/11.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

OxySnake posted:

I regret to inform you all that I dont use night mode on twitter.

I mean, we already knew he was a cheating pedophile :shrug:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Satisfaction Guaranteed posted:

I've been trying to find a specific post from either the N/V or aftermath threads where someone posted all the Pats Superbowl wins and then someone quoted them and just commented on every single one with tagline of "and then the cheating so much cheating" and for the last one was something like "dee ford offsides what the gently caress"

I've been searching myself but I can't find it, poo poo was hilarious.

I said it, because it's all true, friendo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3900693&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post499030693

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

AsInHowe posted:

Tom is going to come home to Ann Arbor, lead the Lions to the Super Bowl, mentor Matthew Stafford into becoming the next ageless quarterback, help Michigan get over the hump, and establish a line of gyms from the central location of Michigan.

Would have been more realistic if you said he’d sign with the Red Wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Athanatos posted:

But he wont.

'Cause he cant.

Because he's a system QB. And the system is cheating.

:colbert: