Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

TheMcD posted:

Alas, everybody is going to have to deal with Date staring gormlessly at his surroundings for like fifteen minutes like an rear end in a top hat before he ever actually starts a conversation. Because ~extra dialogue~!

While I enjoyed most of the examining dialogue, one thing I didn't like is that there's no way to tell which items have new content when you return to a location and examine them again (sometimes items that didn't have dialogue the first time get dialogue later). So every time you switch locations you have to examine all the items even though most of them just give the description again and remember what you can examine in each location because some of them have reeeeaaaaaaaalllllly small hitboxes. This of course includes the Boss's office, but I gave up on getting all the dialogue there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
I think now's a good time to mention that Spike Chunsoft created an official youtube channel for A-set (with both a Japanese and English version) to promote the game, releasing "vlogs" weekly over the first half of 2019. I'm not going to link it here right now because the videos are full of minor spoilers (future locations, character backstory, etc) but it's not hard to find if you don't care about that. It even includes A-set LPing early parts of the game with Ota as a guest.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

TheMcD posted:

Now, get to guessing! As a reminder, the current Crash Counter is 4.

Given that we're still really early in the game I'm going with 60.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

TheMcD posted:

First, we go back to the Psync with Mizuki for some odds and ends, and then we'll go and check out the files in the second video.

Almost forgot to mention, you're already missing a file. There's an "unagi" entry in the appendix that only unlocks if you tell Mizuki you'll take her out for unagi in the dialogue choice before you Psync with her. It was the last one I unlocked, having to google for it.