Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.

Hwurmp posted:

not to toot my own horn but I'm pretty pro at this game, don't be afraid to ask if you need any sweet tips

so is it ai like AI or ai like eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.

SSNeoman posted:

:(

welp.

So uh...is this implying that Renju is blackmailing or somehow extorting Iris?

Only if Mizuki was aware of it; it's her Somnium, after all.

Also the Iris in the dream looked pretty dead to me, so I suspect something substantially weirder is going on here.

Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.
Honestly the game feels pretty unstable in general. I bought it for Switch, and, uh...

Don't do that.

Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.

SSNeoman posted:

So hang on, does Mizuki's vision mean she actually saw the dead body or not? I thought it was metaphorical the same way the birdcage and lightning was metaphorical.

I mean, dream imagery doesn't come out of absolute nowhere. It's possible her memory is exaggerating something she saw, but at the very least she saw something that ended up stored in her subconscious as "Iris' very murdered body", assuming anyway that there isn't anything crazy going on in Somnia that we don't know about.