Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Ota is wearing a belt seemingly based off of Kamen Rider V3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So I bought this game on Switch shortly after this LP started (at full price and then of course it went on sale like two days later) and I am loving this so far.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
it was on my list to eventually check out based on the director alone. I used your vids to determine if I wanted to get it and play ahead and enjoy it the way I did the Zero Escapes or if I just wanted to experience a Uchikoshi plot with everyone else. you can tell which won out.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Want to add some extra creep to Ota? He’s in his early 20’s. Also Ota and his mother are cartoony as hell compared to all the other characters we have met so far.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
so yeah, I went the other route first in my playthough. Also most of that Heavy stuff isn't any better hearing it a second time.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Going with 50 mostly cause of how choppy and laggy it got on the switch in later parts of the game.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
seriously, what is it with Japanese visual novels and needing appendix/glossary entries for very simple things. I.E. Dork

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I just learned that A-set's voice actress is going to be attending a con in my city in April. Time to get my copy signed :D

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Classy Hydra posted:

I bought it for Switch, and, uh...

Don't do that.

Later is the game, anytime you got a flashback or an AI view window, it would chug. Like full minute to actually load chug. I wish I knew why cause I don’t think it’s any different from when it happens this early in the game.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I'm am almost positive the big Yakuza is voiced by the same guy who does adult Gohan.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

SSNeoman posted:

Aren't we underground? What's this guy's big plan here exactly?

to use Pewter as a hostage to get to an elevator? Then walk out the front door?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
This vid proves Moma is one of the best better characters in this game.