Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

The boss keeps crossing and recrossing her legs like she really needs to pee

Dangit Date, finish the conversation so she can go to the bathroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

TheMcD posted:

Spoiler pol-

NO NO NO NO NO! NO SPOILERS EVER! And don't even think about being cute about it. I can tell. I've been that fucker that gets cute about spoilers. I've been him several times within my own LPs. I know. No spoilers, not even under tags.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

37 for no good reason

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

that sequence was incredible

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

I made the mistake of paying attention to Moma's mouth and now I can't unsee how his upper teeth shift around when he talks. It's seriously unsettling!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

WELP

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Haha what the gently caress

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Iris' voice is so different right after the Somnium - subdued and not at all chipper. Voice actor did a good job there!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Huh, so the shrine we saw in that Somnium on the other path has now showed up in Date's memory... is Date leaking when he Psyncs?

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Ah, okay. I forgot a bunch of those scenes!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

... :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Man, between the all-ice in this episode and an anagram that got solved in the Zero Time Dilemma thread, I'm fully topped off on Uchikoshi's ridiculous bullshit

(i love this, i can't wait to see what happens next)