Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Now You See Me 2 makes the list for one extremely obvious reason, on top of it being a bad movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Precambrian posted:

The one "redeeming" factor of Les Miserables is Russell Crowe having absolutely no business being there. Seriously! He cannot sing and he's playing Javert! The rest of the film's problems, I think, come from Tom Hooper trying to make it un-theatrical, where they're singing live and the colors are dreary and the show just has no art to it for the sake of "realism." Why he thought that would make a good movie, I don't know, but I see a consistent pattern of thinking. But the what the gently caress was even half the thinking behind casting Russell Crowe?

I feel like he meant to cast Jackman here.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

After a lengthy documentary investigation, the protagonists (who are basically a team of ghostbustin’ exorcists) realize that Satan Himself is possessing this woman. They’re like “holy poo poo, this is out of our league! We need backup!” So they throw her in the car and rush towards a secure location, getting ready to perform the biggest exorcism ever and defeat Satan once and for all!

Satan effortlessly manipulates everyone into fighting eachother. The driver, possessed, veers into oncoming traffic, and the crash kills everyone - except Satan, who escapes on foot. With no more footage, the movie cuts to black and displays the website of whoever ultimately completed the documentary.

Basically, they never make it to the fireworks factory and the audience is pissed.

It's more like a sequel pitch, yeah.

Also, The Last Exorcism II whips.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

sponges posted:

I don’t think people ‘got’ Rogue One

It's better this way.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

i recently watched this movie Street Law which is an interesting Italian pre-Death Wish oddity where the lead isn't avenging anyone's rape or murder, he's just avenging the fact that some bank robbers beat him up and humiliated him. Worth tracking down, not one of the worst movies of the 2010s or the 1970s for that matter

In an Italian Death Wish movie the protag is more likely to be a rapist himself, frankly.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Any James Franciscus in that joint?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I'll take it. Man, are there any books about that whole expat actor crew that spend the whole 60's and 70's in Italy?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

If there isn't there should be. I'd even take a book about when everyone was hanging out in Japan doing whiskey commercials

That would also be tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
And that the coward kid's rite of passage is racial abuse.