Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Forum's taking a poo poo so I'll keep it to just what comes to mind in ten minutes that I've seen

Batman V Superman is an ugly boring film and a lovely followup to Man Of Steel.

I tried watching The Girlfriend and shut it off half an hour in and started questioning my friends' taste in films.

The Last Airbender is junk of course but at least it was funny at times.

Age of Ultron isn't as bad as Beavis but it's at best mediocre and at worst crap.

Jurassic World was lame but I actually didn't see that much poo poo I can recall so sure here

X-Men Apocalypse is a real turd from what I saw at a bar

I'll be honest I don't remember most of the dogshit from the last decade. Just the middling to good. I mostly just don't watch things I think will suck :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

More like crappy

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Blood Boils posted:

Sorry kid, but they have way more personality in the movies. Unique designs, everyone gets their own dialogue (except Bombur and the one with the axe in his head) and something to do. The book usually presents their speech and actions as a collective, not individuals; it's our imagination that has to ascribe them to individual dwarves. For better or worse

Bombur was robbed but at least we got Bombur's Battle Barrel