Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Am I the only one who mostly enjoyed Les Mis? Oh well.

As for movies not yet mentioned, Monuments Men is one of the dullest films I've ever seen in theaters. Someone answered a phone call in the middle of the movie and no one in the audience complained. It was that bad.

Wait I just remembered that I saw Grownups 2 in theaters and got pissed off all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Wow, Rise of Skywalker trying to slide into this thread at the last minute.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Elysium had cool action and it's 'simplistic' narrative was unapologetic communist agitprop so idk it was pretty cool to me.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

sponges posted:

I don’t think people ‘got’ Rogue One

It bored me too much to engage with it tbh.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Fistful of Dollars was made years before Once Upon a Time In The West.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

McCloud posted:

You know, I'm surprised no one's mentioned that MIB movie that came out this year Wasn't that areal clunker too?

It was merely a dull, nothing movie that wasted it's cast.