Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I don't normally go out of my way to watch things I know I'll hate these days, so my list is pretty scant, but here's a few in no particular order:

Terrifier (2016) - I've had this recommended to me a whole lot and I just don't get it. Art the Clown's gimmick is kinda neat, but the rest of this tries way too hard to make you think it's hardcore. It's exhausting.

Foodfight (2012) - The sweatiest movie I've seen all decade

Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) - The fact that a movie with this scene in it somehow won Best Editing proves that the Oscars are useless.

Justice League (2017) - I mean, BvS and Suicide Squad are probably worse, but kind of surprised this didn't get mentioned yet. Maybe the elusive Snyder Cut somehow makes this a good movie, I can't say. But what got released in theaters is absolutely miserable. I don't like the awkward "superhero jokes" in Marvel movies, but these clash with the tone so much. I do not like Whedon's Avenger movies, but this is probably the more deserving Whedon film to ridicule. At least BvS had a specific intention in mind, even if I didn't care for it.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) - Everyone keeps bringing up the Platinum Dunes thing, but even by those standards, this is one of the most miserable films I've watched all decade. It botches every attempt at trying to do fan service. Trying to make Freddy do the quips and stuff while also making him a child molester in canon just feels incredibly gross and misguided.

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Oct 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Oh gently caress I forgot to put 2017 Mummy on there doing that now