Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Collateral Beauty - 2016
Emoji Movie -2017
Jonah Hex - 2010
Human Centipede (All of them) - 2010+
Yogi Bear - 2010
Scary Movie 12/Vampires Suck/All those Wayans bros trash films - 20whatever
R.I.P.D. - 2013
I, Frankenstein - 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Everything scene that didnt have an orc in it was trash. Warcraft is like half of a bad movie.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Gripweed posted:

It's just straight up a movie for nazis. In the original Puppet Master series, Andre Toulon created his puppets to fight nazis, and fled to American and killed himself so the nazis couldn't get their hands on his puppet secrets. The Littlest Reich is a reboot that turns Andre Toulon into a nazi serial killer who fled to America so he could continue killing, and all his puppets are programmed to kill minorities. The movie is just a series of extremely gruesome murders of black people, gay people, drug users,Jews, people in a mixed race relationship, women who won't gently caress you, women who gently caress too much, etc. All done in a way that is very clearly for the audience's enjoyment.

And one of the classic Puppet Master puppets is turned into a frog puppet. Because the movie isn't just for nazis, it's specifically for 4chan nazis.

what in the gently caress?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

ok i change my votes. The worst movie is whatever that poo poo is.