Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I used to work at Barnes and Noble and The Giver was standard middle school reading for some of the districts in the area. I never read it, but I watched the movie, which was some asinine and bland sci-fi nonsense, and I thought there's no way in hell that this is the same required text for middle schoolers that we dole out every season, but lo and behold.

The movie is definitely bottom tier, but it's hard to top Pitch Perfect 3, which was basically army propaganda, or Justice League, which is utterly devoid of value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It’s worth noting that very rarely will I watch a movie that is intentionally awful. I will not watch Birdemic, Foodfight!, Unplanned, or DTV films that sound utterly cursed (which comprises 99% of DTV films). I also don’t watch as many films as I used to. Thus, Justice League reigns supreme even though I know objectively there are possibly dozens to hundreds of worse flicks out there.