Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Lol at the guys dunking on the Marvel movies when the Fantastic Four (2015) exists.

OK, my picks. I did not see it but my wife came out of Inside Out ranting about the wast of time. The Last Jedi should get mention for attacking the original three Star Wars movies.

Man of Steel was terrible. They had something that might have been interesting with setting up Superman as someone who wasn't born into a set life role but ruined it with DC's obsession with dark story telling. Hey, Kevin Costner, there's a tornado coming and there's a dog stuck in a truck. Do you (a) leave him there and hope he survives, (b) send your indestructible and super fast son or (c) kill yourself by running head-on into a tornado.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU