Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Kung Fury especially infuriates me because it blatantly steals jokes and concepts from Danger 5 and it became much more popular despite Danger 5 being an actually funny and charming show that also somehow authentically replicates the retro 60s style it's going for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

I'd also like to extend an honorable mention to the concept of Please Stop Trying To Make Cinematic Universes Out Of King Arthur And Robin Hood, No One Actually Cares

I for one would be very interested in listening in on a pitch meeting for Friar Tuck: The Movie.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Speaking of aborted cinematic universes, the fact that they tried to pull this poo poo with Bond in Spectre was just insulting, especially since they tried to do it by retconning the previous movies while simultaneously pulling off a Star Trek Into Darkness style reveal for Blofeld. But no one gives a poo poo!