Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That was excellent and punched me in the soul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Scholtz posted:

This manga needs to stop spinning its wheels and have Denji dive headfirst into hell to go save Power

That'll be cool but the current stuff is also cool

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The anime has to keep that list of names scrolling for half of the episode or it won't be the same

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I read the first few pages and noped out because I want something to look forward to next Tuesday

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Watching Yoshida lose his composure after being a smug prick this whole time was fun

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Unless he says otherwise I am going to assume Yoshida works for public safety

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Libluini posted:

Eh, I'm following the story via this thread, but until Power shows up again, I'm not reading anyway. The day she enters the story again, I'll come back and catch up with the manga. That's my personal fireworks factory. Or would that be more of a blood bank?

You should read it because it's really good

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Why are you like this

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That manga box set is really nice. I jumped on that sale and picked it up so now I'm reading through part one again

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I love Part 2. The only bummer is the rate the chapters come out compared to part 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It is genuinely impossible for me to read Look Back without becoming a blubbering mess so I expect this to destroy me