Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

My wife and I dipped into the TCG for a bit just before the start of the Team Up mechanics. In honor of that, I'm going to suggest an Eevee/Snorlax deck because that was her favorite team up card. I would have asked for my favorite team up, but while Gengar is in the game, I'm pretty sure Mimikyu isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'm sad that Dark Wigglytuff isn't in the game,so I stead I'll say Wigglytuff, Dark Gengar and Dark Clefable and call it Space Invaders. I mean, Gengar looks like an evil Clefable as it is, so might as well go with all three.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Randalor posted:

I'm sad that Dark Wigglytuff isn't in the game,so I stead I'll say Wigglytuff, Dark Gengar and Dark Clefable and call it Space Invaders. I mean, Gengar looks like an evil Clefable as it is, so might as well go with all three.

ParTwo posted:

I'm gonna throw out Dark Clefable and Dark Gengar, because they seem like a pair of tricksters up to no good.

We demand our Space Invaders deck. I guess you can leave out the Wigglytuff if you can't make him fit (and I'm incredibly sad that the game doesn't have Dark Wigglytuff, just for the art)