Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Kingler is my favorite Gen 1 pokemon and it does not get nearly enough love! And, uh, Wigglytuff, because why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

BlackPersona posted:

If you haven't listened to the sound track in this game, give it a listen! It's surprisingly good for a Game Boy Color game!

Agreed, that Club Master track is a banger.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
I absolutely cannot parse Hydro Pump.

Is it limiting how much energy you can put towards powering it up further?

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
I absolutely adore the art for Grimer and Koffing.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
I'm just gonna bask in the name "Thunder Steve" for a bit.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Kind of seems like the AI decks are more cohesive and sensible now.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

LiefKatano posted:

Yeah, it does seem... weird. "Hey, thanks for freeing us, but you have to defeat us in a card tournament again before you can reclaim these cards that are, legally, yours!"

This is definitely one of those games that abides by the MST3K mantra. Just let the plot flow through you, don't try to make sense of it.

I also like Boaris, and in the meantime I will pretend there is no monkey business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
This has been fun! Thanks for the LP.

Hell yeah let's go