Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ParTwo
Mar 5, 2013

I'm making it rain-Bo!
Pokemon TCG is one that never really grabbed me despite having played this game a ton, but getting back into it now is almost as wild to me as my first attempt to get back into Yugioh (where I jumped from GX era to late Pendulum era). At least in this case the game hasn't changed nearly as drastically, the numbers are just all way bigger. Either way, this is a TCG that I more enjoy watching than actually playing. Still go back to the Gameboy game on occasion though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ParTwo
Mar 5, 2013

I'm making it rain-Bo!
I'm gonna throw out Dark Clefable and Dark Gengar, because they seem like a pair of tricksters up to no good.

ParTwo
Mar 5, 2013

I'm making it rain-Bo!

Randalor posted:

We demand our Space Invaders deck. I guess you can leave out the Wigglytuff if you can't make him fit (and I'm incredibly sad that the game doesn't have Dark Wigglytuff, just for the art)

:downs: I sure forgot to check if that deck was already suggested, but I'm all for it regardless.

I was tempted to throw Dark Fearow in as a partner for Clefable because that card seems funny to me, but maybe just do the Dark Gengar/Clefable as one pair and Wigglytuff/Dark Fearow as another? I dunno.

ParTwo
Mar 5, 2013

I'm making it rain-Bo!

Kemix posted:

Obviously we name our piggie LtBacon and our monkey friend Specter because I love Ape Escape and the monkey is close enough to being a sociopathic little ape of evil
:emptyquote: