Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
oh hey, this game! my brother had it as a kid, I attempted to play it after playing some of the actual pokemon games, and promptly bounced right the gently caress off

Anyways, my two votes are for the Vulpix line, because Ninetales is one of my faves, and Snorlax, because he's lovely and round. Use them to send your opponents to the Shadow Realm™, or whatever it is you do in this game.

Jabor posted:

It's good to know that even people with two right hands can succeed in the Pokémon Trading Card Game.
his left hand is fine? :confused:

e: oh wait we're naming decks too?? um... let's go with Duel Monsters, because why not continue making yugioh jokes

Blaziken386 fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Oct 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Jabor posted:

Strike that pose yourself, and look at which way your thumb is pointing.
forgive the lovely art, but

his palm is facing out
it's still a dumb pose, and the thumb is a little awkward, but it's not that bad

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

SleuthDiplomacy posted:

I am always in for a Crosspiece Pokemon LP, even a side game.
:same: