Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dicksgo Intoyourbum.
:holy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dicksgo Intoyourbum.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dicksgo Intoyourbum.

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dicksgo Intoyourbum.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dicksgo Intoyourbum.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dicksgo Intoyourbum.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What the everliving Christ. Why on God's Green Earth would you play this piece of poo poo. Oh, the story is great huh? Love the dialogue? Have you forgotten what you're loving doing, what really matters? The hint is in the name. What matters is the gameplay. There is no such thing as a good video game writer. If they were good writers, they'd be off making a shitload more money writing novels, which is what you should be reading instead of this trash. Homer wrote the loving Iliad for you cretins and here you are masturbating over PISSFARTS and poo poo that reads like the inside of a Slip Knot album. gently caress you stupid arseholes. You are the cancer that is killing gaming.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey guysth, Larry Parrish here, have you played Dicks? Oh! Yes, yum! yet? I'm gonna megaphone this sthit using the wonderful acousthics generated by my blown out arsehole. I became a fan of gay assth writing after proof-reading my own posts for the last stheven years. I haven't had thisth much fun since I used a traffic cone to funnel hot tar down my arsehole.

Well, smell ya later! These dicksth won't suck themshelves! Oops, I said shelves, bit of a freudian slip there, hehe.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh poo poo. looks like every beta cuck playing this game just got yolomancered

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Yolomancer posted:

What the everliving Christ. Why on God's Green Earth would you play this piece of poo poo. Oh, the story is great huh? Love the dialogue? Have you forgotten what you're loving doing, what really matters? The hint is in the name. What matters is the gameplay. There is no such thing as a good video game writer. If they were good writers, they'd be off making a shitload more money writing novels, which is what you should be reading instead of this trash. Homer wrote the loving Iliad for you cretins and here you are masturbating over PISSFARTS and poo poo that reads like the inside of a Slip Knot album. gently caress you stupid arseholes. You are the cancer that is killing gaming.

god you suck so loving hard lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
a slipped knot album

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He's right.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Yolomancer posted:

Listen. Larry said the story was great. gently caress off.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Was gonna play this until I saw what other people call it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Average Bear posted:

Was gonna play this until I saw what other people call it.
I don't believe this. Everything I've heard about this game makes it sound like a game you'd loving love.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This thread was a mistake

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

Listen. Larry said the story was great. gently caress off.

This.

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

i like it.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

coming in here to say Disco Elysium is great

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

HolePisser1982 posted:

god you suck so loving hard lol

i didnt even read it

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah it's a great game.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat yolomancer was right. This game sucks. Now if only it let me cast magic missile three times a day it would be perfect

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

This thread was a mistake

You tried to share a fun experience with your friends and this is the thanks you get? Dicks GoInYourBum? Real mature guys....

Ashheap Empire
Jul 22, 2000

Kings taste terrible at best
and rest in peace raw
The rest are recipes
*CAAAWWWW*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is a lore heavy, dialogue sparking, isometric punkshwag romp through the not so distant motherfucking future my bitch.

No it's not. It takes place in '51. You know. A couple decades after disco.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this game is funny and epic. it gets two thumbs up from this gamer

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
i'm gonna buy this tonight, thanks for reading

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ashheap Empire posted:

No it's not. It takes place in '51. You know. A couple decades after disco.

we dont know hwat century it is tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clean streak of high tier praise coming through.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Clean streak of high tier praise coming through.

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its a streak alright

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

this is the worst thing I have ever seen

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

some mouthbreather on adtrw bought it for me if i had money id replace it

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If you love Civilization 5, Civilization 6 or Beyond Earth, you'll probably love this game.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yolomancer posted:

If you love Civilization 5, Civilization 6 or Beyond Earth, you'll probably love this game.

They arent even the same genre

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao at this loving train wreck

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

They arent even the same genre

Owned by the Yolomancer bitch.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Owned by the Yolomancer bitch.
*starts shamedly unzipping my pants*

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

star eater posted:

i'm gonna buy this tonight, thanks for reading

played 3 hours, this game rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Yolomancer posted:

Hey guysth, Larry Parrish here, have you played Dicks? Oh! Yes, yum! yet? I'm gonna megaphone this sthit using the wonderful acousthics generated by my blown out arsehole. I became a fan of gay assth writing after proof-reading my own posts for the last stheven years. I haven't had thisth much fun since I used a traffic cone to funnel hot tar down my arsehole.

Well, smell ya later! These dicksth won't suck themshelves! Oops, I said shelves, bit of a freudian slip there, hehe.

Hmm maybe you'd enjoy the outer worlds then