Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meh. Been finding it too easy. Just cut the RoboCockGobbler's balls off with a Sword of Blazing Twerks and you'll get the Powerbottom Bootyshaker ring and it's basically smooth sailing for the rest of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

After playing Divinity Original Sin 2 I got the itch for this type of game again. Will probably pick it up.

This and what elf butt said can't both be true so what's the big idea. Is my post correct or not.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Listen, the first time I ever heard this game mentioned let alone praised was by Larry Parrish. So it has to be a slimy, smelly 14 inch turd being slowly squeezed out of a Mediterranean guy’s rear end. Change my mind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

swimsuit posted:

just got the bernie sanders ending

Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s not. It’s very well written

- Man who spelled "wanted" wrong

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

If you played through that scene you would understand my gamer.

Thanks Larry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Me, after Tace Magneto, my Mouth/Screenprinting specced soul mage got Xfinity installed in his holo fleshlight.

Lgmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

i liked it too, op

Faith restored.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dicksgo Intoyourbum.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

Listen. Larry said the story was great. gently caress off.

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clean streak of high tier praise coming through.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gotta come clean everyone. I been playing the Outer Turds for the last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I liked New Vegas what can I say. And as Bob tweeted, poo poo’s basically New Vegas with some kind of rare labgrown AIDS that makes it really strong and resilient to disease.