Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it's my favorite game in a long time. Lots of good details. Its one of those games where it feels like the developers thought of everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The game isnt really what I'd call lore heavy unless you want it to be. It feels very lived in, though.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You're missing out on the best adventure game in years.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you played through that scene you would understand my gamer.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Enough! This game is the worst game since sekiro which was the worst game since red dead 2, which is objectively the worst game of all time! Die mid to late 2010s c- words!

silence, binoclard

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat yolomancer was right. This game sucks. Now if only it let me cast magic missile three times a day it would be perfect

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yolomancer posted:

If you love Civilization 5, Civilization 6 or Beyond Earth, you'll probably love this game.

They arent even the same genre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fargield posted:

Top 5 Bruh Moments