Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm excited to blow poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat onto my boxer briefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Thanks Larry.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Yolomancer posted:

What the everliving Christ. Why on God's Green Earth would you play this piece of poo poo. Oh, the story is great huh? Love the dialogue? Have you forgotten what you're loving doing, what really matters? The hint is in the name. What matters is the gameplay. There is no such thing as a good video game writer. If they were good writers, they'd be off making a shitload more money writing novels, which is what you should be reading instead of this trash. Homer wrote the loving Iliad for you cretins and here you are masturbating over PISSFARTS and poo poo that reads like the inside of a Slip Knot album. gently caress you stupid arseholes. You are the cancer that is killing gaming.

Listen. Larry said the story was great. gently caress off.