Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
Yesssss here we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Now that's how you go.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Bow before your true Emperor ducklings

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Bring me my wand and staff and horse and cat for it is time to jump the moon and forever banish the darkness as your benevolent emperor that was placed on the throne by Jesus Buddha Hindu Zoraster herself

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Civil War 3: Civil War with a Vengeance

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
Excited to see this return, and to watch how my lovable Knife Children ruin everything.

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Back at it again in Lunatic Emperor-Preferent Jerusalem

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
While House Mersir is no longer associated with the Blood Party, Mersir Pointed Solutions remains the official sponsor and congratulates the Emperor on his success.

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

I congratulate our Emperor Preferent, remind him that the rebels sought nothing but Imperial Restoration and hope that in his wisdom and elightment, he'll seek and alliance with Prester Jane, a bright beacon in this dark world and invite their merchants, wisefolk and priests so we can trade and learn with them

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Hashim posted:

I’m not dead! Hah!

Yeah it’s been a while, I’ve been very busy etc etc, but I’m back and determined to finish this LP. I kept hoping to find enough time to properly continue this, but that isn’t gonna change in the near future, so I’ve decided to cut back on the legislative front in the interest of finally wrapping this up. Only a few updates are left anyways, so hopefully shouldn't take long.

So yeah, while I won’t be able to run the whole legislative system, but feel free to post single-line directives that our schizophrenic king can try to spin into existence. Be as vague or detailed as you like, we’re in the endgame.

The d'Cathay family has controlled the Duchy of Athens since the title's creation and the counties of which it is composed. In the chaos of the last few years, several of our de jure vassals appear to have broken free. We request that this error be remedied and that the emperor restore de jure vassals to members of the Haute Cour across the empire.

My allies and I in the informal Pretty Borders caucus believe this reorganization is necessary to guarantee our future stability.

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug

In serving the Emperor and his need for, quote: "Knives for all my rowdy friends so we can get that fucker good", House Mersir humbly requests that the Aegean Islands that have become the heartbeat of the Amalgamated Mersir Companies and a major distribution center of weapons throughout the world be renamed The Knife Islands in recognition of their key role in maintaining Jerusalem.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!
Casualties:

- Othon de Marash, Lord of Tiberias and Regent of Jerusalem, succeeded by Prince Ebbon.
- Rodrigo Abrao, King of Armenia, succeeded by King Rui II.
- Meonre Cornouaille, King-between-the-Rivers, succeeded by King Branoc.
- Guij van Oegstgeest, Prince of Antioch, succeeded by Prince Bartolomeus.
- Thiebaut de Marash, Prince of Palmyra, succeeded by Prince Ebbon.
- Isabeu de Toulouse, Princess-Protector of Tripoli, succeeded by Prince-Protector Arnaud.
- Andre al-Asqalan, Prince of Ascalon, succeeded by Prince Amaury.
- Marguerite von Margrave, Princess of Oultrejourdain, succeeded by Prince Benoit IV.
- Zartosht Ahriman Guhilot, Prince of Fars, succeeded by Prince Darab.
- Malkhas de Blois, Prince of Arabia Petrae, succeeded by Prince Oshin.
- Tziporah ben Asher, Princess of Aden, succeeded by Prince Bustenai.
- Nanxian d'Cathay, Princess of Hellas, succeeded by Prince Jinqin.
- Anthimos Konopka, Prince of Thessalonika, succeeded by Prince Kyrillos.
- Hildebert Rubenid, Count of Tyrus-Beirut, succeeded by Countess Anne.
- Emmonie Egge-Thermidor, succeeded by Patrician Ulf.

Hugues of House Safaga, EMPEROR-Preferent of JerusalemSlaan.

Rui II of House Abrão, KING of ArmeniaFrionnel.

Shurapala of House Carpenel, KING on the IndusHiHo ChiRho.

Hariraja of House Melikah, KING on the Horn of IndiaRody One Half.

Branoc of House Cornouaille, KING between the RiversZikan.

Ida of House Bouillon, POPE of Christendom and All Christian SoulsErwin the German.

Garcenda of House Torchitoriu de Ugunale, PRINCESS on the Black SeaJossar.

Lourenco of House Abrão, PRINCE of AzerbaijanFrionnel.

Bartolomeus of House Oegstgeest, PRINCE of AntiochPakled.

Bjorn of House Rammala, PRINCE of AleppoTheFlyingLlama.

Ebbon of House Marash, PRINCE of PalmyraAJ_Impy.

Arnaud of House Toulouse, PRINCE of Tripoli and PROTECTOR of the NorthLord Cyrahzax.

Adelaide of House Blaiddyd, PRINCESS of Damascus and GalileeMirdini.

Benoit IV of House Margrave, PRINCE of OultrejordainCaptain Mediocre.

Baldoen of House Cornouaille, PRINCE of MosulZikan.

Bernart II of House Egge-Thermidor, PRINCE of Baghdad and Jibal and PROTECTOR of the EastRalepozozaxe.

Godefroy of House Brienne, PRINCE of Jibalconquered by an adventurer of this dynasty

Darab of House Ahriman, PRINCE of FarsKangxi.

Amaury of House Daula, PRINCE of AscalonAngstrom Gothington.

Oshin of House Blois, PRINCE of Arabia PetraeFreudian.

Ismat of House Montseguir, PRINCE of Sana'aVinny Possum.

Bustenai of House ben Asher, PRINCE of AdenHattie Masters.

Gwen of House Cynwrig, PRINCESS of Hadhramaut and Oman and PROTECTOR of the Southmegane.

Jinqin of House Cathay, PRINCE of HellasQuoProQuid.

Kyrillos of House Konopka, PRINCE of ThessalonikaClayren.

Gaucher of House Mersir, PRINCE of AegeaThordain.

Sibyl of House Radnor, PRINCESS of Cephalonia and PROTECTOR of the WestTinTower.

Adrien of House Redvers, PRINCE of BhakkarTechnowolf.

Bleiddud of House Blaiddyd, PRINCE of StravaniMirdini.

Mukhtar of House Ammar, COUNT of Baalbekhabeasdorkus.

Ebbon of House Marash, COUNT of TiberiasAJ_Impy.

Anne of House Ruben, COUNESST of Tyrus and BeirutFlesnolk.

Aubry of House Ivrea, COUNT of NegevZedhe Khoja.

Mor of House Abrão, COUNTESS of Az-ZarqaFrionnel.

Roubaud of House l'Ours, COUNT of Al-MafraqLuhood.

Xinyue of House Cathay, COUNTESS of Xin Xi'anQuoProQuid.

Aymar of House Avaugour, COUNT of TabukYavuz.

Hugues of House Safaga, COUNT of Kerak and MadabaSlaan.

Walan Sdibard, GRANDMASTER of the Knights of Krete.

Geraud de Memphis, CAPTAIN of the Mamluks.

Shahab Skinkestrid, DOGE of the Republic of CyprusPacho.

Valhana Guhilot, PATRICIAN of the Republic of CyprusKangxi.

Pashang Mersir, PATRICIAN of the Republic of CyprusThordain.

Parviz Thermidor, PATRICIAN of the Republic of CyprusRalepozozaxe.

Sharaf Shabibid, PATRICIAN of the Republic of CyprusGigagar.

Abdul-Hamid Shabibid, DOGE of the Red Sea RepublicGigagar.

Aziz Andirsun, LORD of Medina and PATRICIAN of the Red Sea RepublicWilliamAnderson.

Abdul-Hamid Shukrid, LORD of Mecca and PATRICIAN of the Red Sea Republicmcclay.

Herramel Thermidor, PATRICIAN of the Red Sea RepublicRalepozozaxe.

Zeyd d'Cathay, PATRICIAN of the Red Sea RepublicQuoPridQuo.

Ulf Egge-Thermidor, PATRICIAN of the Øresund RepublicRalepozozaxe.

Einar Skinkestrid, PATRICIAN of the Øresund RepublicPacho.

hashashash fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jan 10, 2021

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Also, Hughes, my guy, you seem a little stressed. Can I recommend some travel to improve your mood? Maybe a nice vacation to the Far East? It's been forever since we had an emperor travel to Cathay and now is the perfect opportunity for you to make your mark.

Don't worry. We'll definitely run the empire in a competent, non-corrupt manner until you get back. Promise.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

The current Thermidorian Triumvirate heads towards the dias. With Emmonie dead the Thermidors now defer to Bernart II, as the most powerful Thermidor of age. Herramel, Remoulle, and Parviz flank him, as is the tradition.

Another civil war, another deposed tyrant. When I heard that Hughes had a knife (Mersir of course) plunged into that perfidious merchant's back after the regent pathetically lost to the rebels, and then blew up the rebel leader with manure, I knew the Hughes I had played with as a child would be alright. I and my family will do everything we can to help him run the empire smoothly, and will provide any amount of food for any celebration feast he desires. We will also finally make good on our promise by sending him a sword, some candy, and a snake.

Beyond this, we are saddened to report the death of Dogess Emmonie, the first female doge. Truly a pioneer. What we only recently found out is the great inroads she, and those before her, were making tradewise with the various baltic pagans. She wrote in one of her scribble diaries that the Finns told her of a great artifact, one that could make an ever pouring flow of gold, wheat, and salt. They told her that the trade methods that the Thermidors taight them were almost as good! waits for laughter that never comes

Anyways, we Thermidors have spent a long time dipping our hands into varying trades to get a feel for them, and they have born fruit. But now we must return to our roots. We must bring back a trade leage to Jerusalem. Named after the fabled artifact itself, we shall thus form:

SAMPO (State Association of Mercantile Pursuit Operations)

We shall push forth for trade, and any effort to make wealth for the realm. We shall also help explore the world for more trade to be had, as well as meeting and getting to know new cultures. And of course we shall help any and all who wish to make innovations for our realm, wether they are in the league or not. We welcome any who want to either prolong their current trade dealings, or get started on them. If you just want to see new places, taste new foods, try new things, that works to. A small vetting process will of course be done, don't want those who would hamper our efforts destroying us from within.

Are you prepared to journey forth with SAMPO?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

A first order of buisness is to get our empire a little more stable. As one of the most powerful realms in the land, and with a sizable number of troops and wealth to offer for stabalization, i propose that I, Barnart II Egge-Thermidor, be put on the council, any position will do. As well, maximize whoever is on the council for maximum stability of the realm. The Thermidors and De Safagas have long been allys in trade until their unfortuante loss of Kolzum so long ago, let's start working directly together again old friend.

Ralepozozaxe fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jan 10, 2021

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Speaking of Kolzum, Some of my spys were able to smuggle out a pricless artifact from foul Nubia, an authentic De Safaga porcelain waste seat. I had only heard of these in passing, as despite their beauty, the delicate nature of the Chinese porcelain saw many of them shattered long ago. For us to obtain one is a rare and worthy find, and not one to be taken lightly. We should put it to use, and not just in some privy or john. No, we should make it the official seat of the Emperor in the Cour chambers. It's regality cannot be ignored, for the procelain is of finest quality, but even more so it can serve as a fitting lesson for whichever Monarch sits upon it. "It is a comfy and beautiful place to sit yourself, but sit too hard and the whole thing will shatter and cut your royale posterior something fierce." It will serve as a lesson everytime it is sat upon. Let us install the Kolzum Throne in the House of Groves.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

People want more maps -

hashashash fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 10, 2021

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

As the civil war unfortunately was centered on my lands, I suffered quite a bit of damage to my lands, the largest of whihc was the loss of Jibal to a usurper. As both our opinions on usurpers are not high , I syre Emperor-Preferant Hughes can agree that rightful lands and titles should be returned. I ask that the lands of Jibal be put back under Baghdad and the East's control, as a vassal. A simple transfer of vassalage will suffice.

Ralepozozaxe fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jan 10, 2021

Angstrom Gothington
Feb 19, 2007

Raise your arms in the big black sky, raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow.
Edit: retracted

Angstrom Gothington fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jan 10, 2021

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

The King on the Indus says to conquer Khorasan and Nubia, but give the lands equally to the Pope and House Safaga.

God, Godefroy and Josselin saw fit to make our true Emperor Preferent free again, it only makes sense to give something back to them in return.

HiHo ChiRho fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 10, 2021

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

The time is nigh, our enemies weak, let us strike! Take back Egypt and give it's lands back to the original owners, taking it all if possible. If we can only take one duchy take the lands that belonged to house Erez Sender first, Cairo I beleive. Second choice would be (of course) The lands of the Nile Republic, which would be restored to it's full glory.

Ralepozozaxe fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jan 10, 2021

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Now might be a good time to mention that Nubia (currently fighting the Africans) and Khorasan (fighting Prester Jane) are both a lot weaker than Arabia, with about 8,000 and 5,000 troops apiece

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

As for the Arabia question, is that land really worth us destroying our troops? I mean, what have they got, a lot of sand? No, there is a better method that will cost us nothing. When the next crusade is called, make Arabia the target. A member of the de Safaga dynasty shall be made the beneficiary. That way the land is taken, but most of the troops sent will be from other realms as well, lowering our casualites spent when we are already ravaged by civil war.

Ralepozozaxe fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 11, 2021

Angstrom Gothington
Feb 19, 2007

Raise your arms in the big black sky, raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow.
Retracting my previous proposal in support of more favorable options.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Chapter 44 – The Four Rivers – 1340 to 1360

On the shortest day of the winter, in the year of our Lord 1342, the last of the de Boulogne’s passed away in her sleep.

The news quickly spread all across the Empire – this was the dynasty of Godefroy God-chosen, after all, and the extinction of his main line was a landmark in history.

But that didn’t mean his blood was dead, not by a long shot. Most of the princely houses of the Empire claimed descent from Godefroy, in one way or another, led by the bastardous dynasty that inherited the Papacy – Godefroy de Brienne.

There were many with stronger claims to the title of Pope, but this Godefroy was already a famed knight and powerful lord in Persia, and he wasted no time in proclaiming himself the heir to his namesake and the rightful Pope-in-Persia. And what did he follow that with?

Only a demand for independence! The fool tried to put himself above me! Above holy Jerusalem! His demands were scoffed at, of course. Let him call himself Pope all he likes, if this inferior Godefroy actually tries anything, I need only whisper a few choice words to my friends, and that problem would sort itself out.

Nothing but silence came from the mountainous strongholds of the Pope-in-Persia, however. Probably for the best, I had my hands full just then…

Acting on the will of the Haute Cour – who had raised massive armies for a civil war cut short by my assassins – war was declared on the Nubian Republic in the west and Khanate of Khorasan in the east, both weakened by long, drawn-out conflicts with their own neighbours.

And so, with the dawn of a new year in 1442, the princes of Mesopotamia, Persia and India marched their thousands into the plains of Khorasan even as the lords of Hejaz, Armenia, Greece and the Holy Land led a flood of steel and armour into Egypt.

It was only a few weeks before the earliest battles were fought…

...and won, with sheer numbers overwhelming the scattered Nubian levies whilst a tactical masterpiece utterly destroyed the Khorasani barbarians.

The heretics of Egypt and Nubia weren’t so easily beaten, however, and it wasn’t long before they’d scrounged up another army… and another, and another, and another.

But we had Angels marching beside us and God watching over us, scoring a string of victories that stretched from Darium to Faiyum.

And slowly but surely, with young princes carrying the banners of their lands long-lost, the strongholds at Gilded Coast, Cairo, Alexandria, Giza, Faiyum and Aswan capitulated to our forces, and true Christians basked in the glory of the Pyramids, the Lighthouse, even the Great Harbour for the first time in a century.

Some casualties are to be expected, of course, but their deaths were certainly not in vain, with our tide of steel and iron reaching the banks of the Nile by the spring of 1448.

The whole of Egypt cracked open, the Nubians finally agreed to peace talks, surrendering the Lower Nile and withdrawing from all those lands that once flew the Holy Cross.

The victory was met with a roar of celebration all across the Empire, reaching me in Jerusalem scarcely a week later. I wasn’t with the crusaders during the campaign, obviously. I had, ah, other duties to attend to…

Duties that came with unexpected surprises, every now and again…

The same might be said for the campaign into the east. They were victorious in battle, but the Christian armies marching through Khorasan quickly found that there was no fighting the blistering heat of the sun, nor the parching thirst of the desert, or the venomous surprises that waited in bush and sand.

But even as Kings and Princes keeled from their saddles, their sons picked up their banners and pressed onward, finally reaching the Khorasani capital in the winter of 1452.

A bloody assault and vicious sacking followed, and the Khan finally surrendered, ceding the barren deserts and scattered towns that had claimed the lives of half-a-dozen high lords.

And so it was that, as we near the half-century, the Holy Empire of Jerusalem waxes stronger than ever, stretching from the desolate shores of Yurp to the humid jungles of India, anchored to the world by the sacred rivers of the Jordan, Nile, Tigris and Euphrates.

But whilst Christendom celebrated, something stirs in the east…

The skies are choked with dust kicked up by his warriors. The winds are filled with the howls of his miracle-makers. The grounds are trembling beneath the march of his elephants.

Prester John is here.

hashashash fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jan 17, 2021

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
Comme ci comme ça.

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
:sickos:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gea9oXKjRfg

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
:getin:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

You're welcome for giving you all back your empire, vassals :smug:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Slaan posted:

You're welcome for giving you all back your empire, vassals :smug:

Ty for ur service. Allow me to invite the Emperor Preferent to India for a nice dinner and parade.

P.S. please bring you and your vassal's army, we have plenty of food for everyone

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Casualties:

- Ida de Boulougne, Pope of All Christian Souls, succeeded by Pope Zachariel II.
- Shurapala Carpenel, King-on-the-Indus, succeeded by King Gauthier.
- Bernart II Thermidor, Prince of Baghdad and Protector of the East, succeeded by Prince-Protector Pu.
- Godrey Dreaux, Prince of the Sinai, succeeded by Prince Charles.
- Benoit IV von Margrave, Prince of Oultrejourdain, succeeded by Prince Benoit V.
- Kyrillos Konopka, Prince of Thessalonika, succeeded by Princess Zenobia.
- Gaucher Mersir, Prince of Aegea, succeeded by Prince Gaucher II.
- Shahab Skinkestrid, Doge of Cyprus, succeeded by Patrician Sigurd.
- Abdul-Hamid Shabibid, Doge of the Red Sea Republic, succeeded by Lord Jahan.
- Herramel Thermidor, Patrician of the Red Sea Republic, succeeded by Patrician Ramiro.

Restoration of Egypt:

- Godfrey of House Dreaux, PRINCE of the SinaiFlavius Aetass.
- Gevorg of House Blois, PRINCE of AlexandriaFreudian.
- Stephan of House Ua Briain, PRINCE of Paraetoniumsheep-dodger.
- Adrianos of House Erez Sender, PRINCE of CairoXelkelvos.
- Tora of House Estrid, PRINCE of AsyutPacho.
- Errard of House Comborn, PRINCE of FaiyumObliterati.
- Bernart of House Thermidor, DOGE of the Nile RepublicRalepozozaxe.

If I forgot anyone, just lemme know and I'll drop you in

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Hugues of House Safaga, EMPEROR-Preferent of JerusalemSlaan.

Rui II of House Abrão, KING of ArmeniaFrionnel.

Gauthier of House Carpenel, KING on the IndusHiHo ChiRho.

Hariraja of House Melikah, KING on the Horn of IndiaRody One Half.

Branoc of House Cornouaille, KING between the RiversZikan.

Zachariel II of House Brienne, POPE of Christendom and All Christian Soulsi81icu812.

Garcenda of House Torchitoriu de Ugunale, PRINCESS on the Black SeaJossar.

Lourenco of House Abrão, PRINCE of AzerbaijanFrionnel.

Bartolomeus of House Oegstgeest, PRINCE of AntiochPakled.

Bjorn of House Rammala, PRINCE of AleppoTheFlyingLlama.

Ebbon of House Marash, PRINCE of Palmyra and the GalileeAJ_Impy.

Arnaud of House Toulouse, PRINCE of Tripoli and PROTECTOR of the NorthLord Cyrahzax.

Adelaide of House Blaiddyd, PRINCESS of Damascus and the GalileeMirdini.

Benoit V of House Margrave, PRINCE of OultrejordainCaptain Mediocre.

Baldoen of House Cornouaille, PRINCE of MosulZikan.

Pu of House Egge-Thermidor, PRINCE of Baghdad and PROTECTOR of the EastRalepozozaxe.

Darab of House Ahriman, PRINCE of FarsKangxi.

Amaury of House Daula, PRINCE of AscalonAngstrom Gothington.

Godfrey of House Dreaux, PRINCE of the SinaiFlavius Aetass.

Gevorg of House Blois, PRINCE of AlexandriaFreudian.

Adrianos of House Erez Sender, PRINCE of CairoXelkelvos.

Errard of House Comborn, PRINCE of FaiyumObliterati.

Tora of House Estrid, PRINCE of AsyutPacho.

Aymar of House Avaugour, PRINCE of Arabia PetraeYavuz.

Ismat of House Montseguir, PRINCE of Sana'aVinny Possum.

Bustenai of House ben Asher, PRINCE of AdenHattie Masters.

Gwen of House Cynwrig, PRINCESS of Hadhramaut and Oman and PROTECTOR of the Southmegane.

Jinqin of House Cathay, PRINCE of HellasQuoProQuid.

Zenobia of House Konopka, PRINCESS of ThessalonikaClayren.

Gaucher II of House Mersir, PRINCE of AegeaThordain.

Sibyl of House Radnor, PRINCESS of Cephalonia and PROTECTOR of the WestTinTower.

Adrien of House Redvers, PRINCE of BhakkarTechnowolf.

Bleiddud of House Blaiddyd, PRINCE of StravaniMirdini.

Mukhtar of House Ammar, COUNT of Baalbekhabeasdorkus.

Anne of House Ruben, COUNESST of Tyrus and BeirutFlesnolk.

Aubry of House Ivrea, COUNT of NegevZedhe Khoja.

Mor of House Abrão, COUNTESS of Az-ZarqaFrionnel.

Roubaud of House l'Ours, COUNT of Al-MafraqLuhood.

Xinyue of House Cathay, COUNTESS of Xin Xi'anQuoProQuid.

Hugues of House Safaga, COUNT of Kerak and MadabaSlaan.

Walan Sdibard, GRANDMASTER of the Knights of Krete.

Geraud de Memphis, CAPTAIN of the Mamluks.

Bernart Thermidor, DOGE of the Nile RepublicRalepozozaxe.

Valhana Guhilot, DOGE of the Republic of CyprusKangxi.

Sigurd Skinkestrid, PATRICIAN of the Republic of CyprusPacho.

Pashang Mersir, PATRICIAN of the Republic of CyprusThordain.

Parviz Thermidor, PATRICIAN of the Republic of CyprusRalepozozaxe.

Sharaf Shabibid, PATRICIAN of the Republic of CyprusGigagar.

Aziz Andirsun, LORD of Medina and DOGE of the Red Sea RepublicWilliamAnderson.

Jahan Shabibid, LORD of Khaybar and PATRICIAN of the Red Sea RepublicGigagar.

Abdul-Hamid Shukrid, LORD of Mecca and PATRICIAN of the Red Sea Republicmcclay.

Herramel Thermidor, PATRICIAN of the Red Sea RepublicRalepozozaxe.

Zeyd d'Cathay, PATRICIAN of the Red Sea RepublicQuoPridQuo.

Einar Skinkestrid, DOGE of the Øresund RepublicPacho.

Ulf Egge-Thermidor, PATRICIAN of the Øresund RepublicRalepozozaxe.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Gauthier, King On The Indus

My liege, I merely wish for us to look past our differences and unite against aggression from our neighbors to the East. I wish to take it a step further convert to your religion and culture group, so that we may not have reason to squabble over petty differences

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug

Hashim posted:

- Bernart of House Thermidor, DOGE of the Nile RepublicRalepozozaxe.

If I forgot anyone, just lemme know and I'll drop you in

Hi, have the other families of the Nile Republic been added back as well? Because if not House Mersir is buying back in.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I'm back but I'm dead lol

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

I'm back but I'm dead lol

Yeah accidentally posted the dead guy in the list, here's his successor

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Thordain posted:

Hi, have the other families of the Nile Republic been added back as well? Because if not House Mersir is buying back in.

Yep, just added the Mersirs and will post a pic when possible. If the other patricians want their dynasties re-installed in the Nile, just shout

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

For the first time in 100 years, a Thermidor once again reigns in the Nile. Returning to Thermidor Hall is the young Doge Bernart, son of the Red Sea Patrician Ramiro, a man known for talking about his love of explosions. Alongside them come Parviz of the Cyprus Republic, as well as the unexpected Ulf 'the Lawgiver' of the Oresund. Their family bears the blood of the Emperor of China, and his son Pu now reigns in Baghdad and the East, recently obtaining a Kings title for those lands, though he is too young to come to the Cour, as is the Thermidor tradition. It is a new age for the Thermidors, even as the Empire is being invaded by the powerful Prester Jane.

I am honored to be the representive for the Thermidor Quadrumvirate this day, and am even more honored to be wearing the garb of the Great Pilaf himself, somehow still safe in Thermidor Hall. Aparently, the Clam Guard stationed there had been guarding it for these last 100 years, truly a brave group of warriors who will be paid handsomely for their efforts. Even then there is much work to be done. The first order of buisness is getting the Nile back into running shape, so that the trade hub of the World can once again get back into gear. I ask that the Nile be given it's titular title once more, and that the Nile Flag be restored. The good of the world shall once more flow through Le Marché de le Monde!

We also once again welcome any who wish to join SAMPO. Merchantry is ever growing, join while the market is hot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

We would also like a map of both ours and our opponents lands, so as to get a better grasp on our dangerous situation.