Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Oh there wasn't that much abuse/trauma in the most recent epi- oh.

I want to like this show more but all of the suffering seems excessive at times. Every episode is just waiting for it to drop and I kind of dread it.

Also I saw on twitter that the dance choreographers are credited in the ED now

Centzon Totochtin fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Sindai posted:

I'm confused about the big tennis bro referring to little brothers plural...is it going to turn out adopted boy is angry boy's brother?

That's what it looked like to me

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I guess that's one way to end it.

I read on Twitter that it was intended to be a 2 season show but they were informed during pre-production that it had been reduced to one season which explains a bunch of the pacing problems. Still there were a lot of uh, questionable twists and turns in the final episode.